Our client is looking for an experienced Editorial Manager to join their team. You will create and publish content that promotes the client as an employer of choice on social media channels, our careers site, and other online platforms. To attract high-quality talent, you will help to build a positive reputation for our company and our employer’s value proposition.
As your line manager reporting to the Global Employer Brand Leader, you will:
- Assist the Recruitment Marketing Manager with developing and defining social media campaigns to promote Employer Branding
- We can create, edit and publish content on our social media platforms and digital platforms.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to integrate content submissions from colleagues across the company.
- KPIs to be used in social media campaigns
- Daily monitoring of social and digital accounts for alerts and mentions. Respond accordingly.
- Monitor performance, maintain content and generate reports about analytics across digital platforms.
- To build strong networks, and establish and manage relationships with influential people in our digital communities (influencers).
- Communicate effectively with the division leadership and provide measurement for defined goals.
- Assist our CMS team by being the point of contact. Create campaign pages, and employee blogs, or update website copy, as necessary.
- Pay attention to social media trends
- Management of social media tools such as Khoros and Hootsuite, Buffer SproutSocial, Sprinklr, SproutSocial, SproutSocial, Sprinklr
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 4 years of relevant experience in public relations, social media marketing, content marketing, or other related fields
- Strong writing skills and expertise in social media content creation
- A solid understanding of SEO
- A keen eye for layout and design, and love of UX
- Preferably, basic design skills and familiarity using Adobe Creative Suite
- Preferable experience working in a global setting
Lexington, MA Pay Range
Based on experience and skills, compensation can vary.
$80,000/yr – $90,000/yr
Post Title: $80,000/yr – $90,000/yr Job Vacancy in Massachusetts: Editorial Content Manager
Posted Date: January 10, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA