Full job description
Account Manager Job: As the International Airlines Group’s logistics and cargo brand, you will be responsible for coordinating the work of Aer Lingus and British Airways as well as Iberia, Level, and Vueling to build and shape a new logistics business. We believe in a world where everything is moving. Our business is built on the values we hold dear. We are building a business that is inclusive and works for our customers and all of our colleagues by delivering on time, improving constantly, working together as a team, and maintaining integrity.
|Hiring Organization||IAG Cargo|
|Base Salary||$69,474 – $1,10,329 per year|
Responcibilites for Account Manager
- They are responsible for generating revenue from customers in their assigned areas. They are responsible for administrative tasks such as sales calling planning, reporting, maintaining up-to-date account information, developing a quarterly action plans and sales call reports, and providing market intelligence to the Sales Manager in the form of reports and ad-hoc market feedback.
- Collaborate with the internal GKAM/RKAM teams to implement key regional commercial initiatives through relationship management, sales propositions, and marketing campaigns.
- Maximize business opportunities via direct customer interaction and within a portfolio to be managed according to the regional IAG Cargo Business Plan objectives.
- Annual account targets in terms of revenue, market shares, and “quality net revenue” as well as product growth should be met. These targets can be linked to regional targets.
- Customers are kept focused and delivered through monthly measurements & communications. Monthly business review meetings are held with customers.
- Responsible for achieving the revenue and tonnage targets of the full IAG Cargo product range with a focus on Premium Products.
- To maximize customer interaction, develop sales calls that are consistent with the area’s business objectives.
- Minimum 25 sales call planned, completed, and reported weekly to IAG Cargo Sales Force.
- To negotiate short-, medium- and long-term pricing strategies to mutual benefit that are consistent with Area or Regions’ revenue goals and pricing guidelines.
- Creates action plans that are consistent with the objectives and strategy of the Area and Region.
- Monitors customer performance in relation to agreed targets. Identifies and addresses any shortfalls.
Job Benefits of Account Manager in
- Program for employee assistance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Insurance for health
- Life insurance
- Paid time
Post Title: Account Manager Job Vacancy in New York, USA
Posted Date: July 31, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA