Apple Home Advisor Jobs We are looking for a customer service representative to handle customer complaints and queries. You will be responsible for processing orders, modifying them, and escalating customer complaints through a variety of channels. This role requires you to be calm and able to work with computers.
Customers can contact customer service representatives with questions and complaints, as well as information about products and services. They also take orders and process returns. They are often seen as a part of the sales team because they help customers understand the product and answer questions about their reservations.
|Name||Customer Service Representative|
|Working Hours||8 hours|
|Salary||USD 40 to USD 45 per Hour|
|Location||Work from Home|
Apple software, hardware and services all work together to create a seamless experience. You can create a project on Mac, then finish it on iPad. You can even use both screens to expand your workspace.
It’s compatible with Google and Microsoft apps, so you can be sure your business is ready for whatever the future holds. Apple software, hardware and services all work together to give employees the freedom and power to do what they want.
Apple devices have powerful apps built-in. The App Store has even more tools to help you do almost any job, from sales and engineering to building skyscrapers and fixing jets. The Apple developer platform allows businesses to develop custom solutions that are not yet available elsewhere.
Notes, Siri Shortcuts, and Reminders make it even easier to do simple tasks like scanning documents for sharing and drawing with Apple Pencil. You can use business apps such as Cisco Webex, Microsoft Excel and Scandit to accomplish any task.
Apple Home Advisor Jobs: Job Responsibilities
- At all times, maintain a professional, positive, and empathic attitude toward customers
- Quickly responding to customer queries
- Communication with customers via various channels
- Recognize and resolve customer complaints
- You can easily answer your questions by knowing the inside story of our products.
- Processing of orders, forms, applications and requests.
- Keep records of all customer interactions, transactions and comments.
- As needed, communicate and coordinate with colleagues.
- Giving feedback about the customer service process.
- Manage a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Provide professional customer service and ensure customer satisfaction
Apple Home Advisor Jobs: Job Skills
- Ability to remain calm even when customers are upset or stressed.
- Computers are easy to use.
- Customer support is a rewarding experience.
Post Title: Apple Home Advisor Jobs For Customer Service Representative
Posted Date: May 11, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA