Farm Jobs in USA. We are looking for a business-savvy manager to join our team. Farm managers are responsible for monitoring crops and livestock, as well as purchasing supplies and budgeting. It is important to be able maintain professional networks and stay up-to-date with developments in agricultural science.
You must be detail-oriented and have a broad perspective to be able to manage a farm. Excellent candidates are problem solvers and have a hands-on approach to managing.
Farm managers are responsible to improve yield and profitability. They decide on the crops and livestock management and production.
- Name: Tyson Foods Local Grain Services
- Name: Farmer
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Industry: Personal
- Type of Employment: Full-Time
- Hours of Work: 8 hours
- Job Experience: 2+ Years
- Salary: CAD 22 to CAD 26 per Hour
- Location: Springdale Arkansas, United States 72762
Tyson Local Grain Services has two main goals: to strengthen relationships with farmers and to keep local grain local. This is why Tyson Local Grain Services, a company that has been buying grain since 1886, created the LGS program. What is the result? The result? It’s now easier than ever for you to sell your grain. We’ll show you how.
Tyson LGS was founded on the belief that purchasing corn directly from farmers would allow the money we spend to support local communities and feed our chickens the best quality grain. It’s a win-win situation for everyone. We are ready to share our passion and expertise for the farm with you.
We aim to establish strong, lasting relationships with farmers who sell their grain. Together, we can feed the world by combining our commitment to keeping local grain local with your commitment to providing the highest quality grain.
Responsibilities For Farm Jobs in USA
- Analyzing current operations, crops, livestock, personnel, financial documents, and recommending improvements.
- Planning and scheduling for planting and harvesting, and making sure staff know what to expect.
- Visit the various divisions to inspect crops and livestock and perform water and soil tests.
- Regularly replenishing supplies such as seeds, fertilizers, pesticides and other materials.
- Scheduling maintenance and repairs.
- The marketing and sales of farm products like fruits, vegetables, meat and grain.
- Ensure that all employees adhere to safety and health regulations.
- Assist in the training and recruitment of new staff.
- Working with senior staff to create budgets and financial reports.
- Building professional networks and staying abreast with developments in agriculture science.
Skills For Farm Jobs in USA
- You have strong organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Effective communication with people from different backgrounds
- Flexibility in terms of work hours and the ability to respond to unexpected events on the farm
- Leadership and teamwork are key.
- Decision-making skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Communication is key.
- Analytical skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- IT skills.
- Ability to use technical knowledge of legislation and public policy in a practical setting.
- Sales and marketing skills.
Benefits For Farm Jobs in USA
- Paid housing
- Paid sick time.
- Assistance with relocation.
- Employee discount.
- Paid time off
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching.
- Prescription drug insurance.
Post Title: Farm Jobs in USA with Free Visa Sponsorship
Posted Date: May 25, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA