As an Assistant General Manager, you can make a difference in your future!
We’re committed to making meals memorable after more than 60 years of business. Our home is The World’s Best Ham, but the secret to our success lies in our people. We are a high-performance team that is committed to authenticity in all we do and living our Values fully in the communities we serve.
We are a team with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. We’re seeking a full-time Assistant General Manager to join the team. The ideal candidate will thrive in a casual and fun environment and contribute to the company’s success by managing production and assisting with staff development.
What makes us different?
We are a brand that has been around for 60+ years with uncompromising quality… but we are #notstuffy
We believe in the importance of balance. We are closed Sundays and assistant general managers usually work 45 hours per week, excluding four to five weeks a year.
Managers are fully accountable for the operation of their stores.
Every company has its values. It is what we really mean.
- We Love What We Do
- Serve others
- Aim High
- Do the Right Thing
- Keep it fun
Our Ideal Candidate
- Are you a qualified, experienced Assistant General Manager OR Supervisor in a retail or restaurant setting who is passionate about providing personal, personalized service to customers
- They can show their growth in previous roles
- They will not compromise the quality of the products they sell/serve.
- Someone who is able to understand how different costs impact the profitability of a company and how to manage them.
- Willing to establish relationships with the community and increase sales at their store
- A great coach who can identify, develop and motivate amazing talent. Experience hiring seasonal workers is a plus!
What can we offer you?
- Balance in your life
- A chance to grow with a top brand
- A place where you can see the positive impact you have
Benefits for Assistant General Managers are: Life insurance options, vision, medical, and dental insurance options, paid time off and a matching program 401(k), a bonus program based upon results, tuition assistance, access to our Employee Assistance Program, and discounts on our amazing products.
How can you learn more?
Store leaders must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation. Store leaders must be at least 21 years old to avoid liability and insurability. This role requires you to bend, stoop, stand for long periods of time, twist, and lift products and supplies. Some items can be up to 65 pounds. – Working with a torch.
We are proud to call our company home and to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment are treated equally regardless of race, color, national origin, religion and age.
Honey Baked Ham Company LLC is an employer that offers equal employment opportunities. The policy of the Company is to not unlawfully discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin or military status, disability, or any other consideration that may be made illegal by federal, state, or local laws. These protected categories are also prohibited by the Company from causing harassment to applicants or employees.
Job postings offer many benefits
- Insurance for medical expenses
- Vision insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Assistance with tuition
- Insurance for the disabled
Post Title: Assistant General Manager Job Vacancy In The Honey Baked Ham Company, LLC In Washington, USA
Posted Date: February 3, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA