Our client is currently looking for a Financial Controller! You will be responsible to develop financial forecasting models, supervising general ledger activity, and advising on workflow improvements. The position is located in Central Omaha and is 100% on-site. This is a company that is primarily focused on its employees. For more information, apply today!
- Manage banking relationships and monitor cash flow.
- Financial forecasting models should be developed and maintained.
- For potential acquisitions or projects, create financial models.
- Financial analysis and reporting can be used to aid in decision-making.
- Assist in the year-end tax audit and preparation.
- Assist with loan payment recording in order to ensure compliance and tracking of maturity dates.
- Assist senior management in directing the annual budget process.
- Assist in the management of general ledger activity across multiple properties and industries.
- All loans must be amortized on a regular basis.
- Assist with the loan draw and payment of capital project invoices.
- To ensure accurate reporting and maintenance of the ledger, perform monthly and other periodic reconciliations.
- Examine financial statements to identify discrepancies or other issues.
- Support due diligence activities in relation to potential acquisitions or divestitures.
- Assist in the supervision of departmental financial performance, and provide advice on areas for improvement based on financial metrics.
- Implement cost control strategies and manage them.
- Maintain and develop internal control systems and procedures.
- Make suggestions for workflow improvements.
- To help them grow in their roles and abilities, train and develop them.
- *Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a controller/financial controller
- Real Estate industry experience preferred
- CPA would be highly recommended
- Expertise and knowledge in budgets and financial reporting.
- Excel Experience
- A Yardi experience would prove to be very beneficial
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
Scammers pose as Aston Carter. We will never contact you via Gmail or Telegram and we won’t ask for money. Aston Carter is committed to increasing the opportunities for skilled professionals who drive our business. Talented, driven people join our team in a variety of roles, including sales, delivery, and recruiting. We also have corporate positions. Employees have the chance to achieve long-term career success as part of our team. Hard work is rewarded and there is endless potential for growth. Aston Carter, a top-rated staffing and consulting company, was established in 1997.
It provides high-quality talent and premium services for more than 7,000 businesses across North America. We have offices in more than 200 locations across four continents. Our clients can count on us to find solutions and solve problems. Visit [AstonCarter.com] for innovative solutions designed by critical-thinking professionals. Aston Carter is part of the Allegis Group, which is a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, or national origin.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [firstname.lastname@example.org](mail to:%email@example.com) for other accommodation options. If you have any questions regarding this job, please contact the recruiter at the bottom. For questions regarding this position, the Recruiter is your only point of contact.
Post Title: Aston Carter Hiring Financial Controller In Nebraska, USA
Posted Date: February 19, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA