Urgent Vacancy HR Jobs Los Angeles
HR Jobs Los Angeles, Human resources managers supervise a company or organization’s hiring process, from recruiting, interviewing, and hiring new staff. They help connect executives with employees, build an employer brand, improve employee engagement, build strategic talent resources plans.
We are looking for an HR manager to lead our HR team. You will take ownership of all HR matters across the company from recruitment to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning and development. To perform well in this role you should have experience as an HR manager, or other senior roles in the HR team, and knowledge around all legal requirements in this role.
|Hiring Organization||Windsor Care Center of Cheviot Hills|
|Post Name||HR Manager|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 3000 To USD 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United State 90034|
Windsor Care Center of Cheviot Hills is a skilled nursing facility which provides short-term, long-term and rehabilitation services and strives to help our residents increase their independence and reach their highest level of functionality.
Windsor Cheviot Hills was founded on a fundamental guiding principle: Your loved one is somebody special who deserves the very best and who will be treated with the utmost respect and dignity.
What makes Windsor Cheviot Hills unique and separates us from other facilities is having a completely remodeled patient centered care facility. Our rehabilitation department and nursing department strives to be among the best in the industry.
In an effort to make as many residents feel at home as possible, our nursing staff is fluent in several languages. At least one nurse speaks Spanish, Tagalog. The rehab team at Windsor Cheviot Hills has well qualified physical, occupational and speech therapists who work with some of the most complex post-surgical care needs We look forward to caring for your or your loved ones needs and appreciate your trust in allowing us to care for you.
HR Manager Responsibilities For HR Jobs Los Angeles
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Leading a team of junior human resource managers.
HR Manager Requirements For HR Jobs Los Angeles
- Consistently recruiting excellent staff.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training, counseling and coaching our staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
HR Manager Skills For HR Jobs Los Angeles
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
HR Manager Benefits For HR Jobs Los Angeles
- Networking opportunity.
- Job security.
- Better remuneration.
- Professional wisdom.
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy HR Jobs Los Angeles
Posted Date: April 16, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA