Urgent Vacancy Los Angeles County Jobs For Office Assistant
Los Angeles County Jobs, Office assistants handle organizational and clerical support tasks. This may include organizing files, scheduling appointments, writing copy, proofreading, receiving guests and more, depending on the company and its needs.
Our company is looking for an office assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
|Hiring Organization||The County of Los Angeles|
|Post Name||Office Assistant|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 3400 To USD 4200 Per Month|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90034|
Health Information Technicians work diligently to ensure their work product maximizes reimbursement and conforms to departmental requirements, regulatory agencies, and The Joint Commission and ICD-CM standards.
Provides technical direction and support to mental health service providers on correcting data errors within the electronic health record system, and to other health information personnel on the merge process, and instructs other administrative divisions on system modifications needed to prevent errors in data and ensure data integrity within the electronic health record system.
Processes and provides direction on the disclosure of confidential client record requests such as from subpoenas consistent with State and federal regulations including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.
Prepares medical record purge reports for all Departmental directly-operated programs, and processes program requests for purging and archiving client charts. Provides guidance on filing of health information into the client record and on validating the identity of requesting parties.
Assembles and analyzes health information for completeness, consistency, and compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, other State and federal laws and regulations, and Departmental policies and procedures, assuring that all relevant documentation is included.
Office Assistant Responsibilities For Los Angeles County Jobs
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodation and reservation needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
Office Assistant Requirements For Los Angeles County Jobs
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
Office Assistant Skills For Los Angeles County Jobs
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
Office Assistant Benefits For Los Angeles County Jobs
- Finding growth within the same role.
- Being in the know.
- Facing challenges and solving puzzles.
- Enjoying a variable, but busy, schedule.
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy Los Angeles County Jobs For Office Assistant
Posted Date: April 19, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA