Urgent Vacancy Non-Profit Jobs Los Angeles For Waiter
Non Profit Jobs Los Angeles, Waiters assist restaurant patrons by noting their order, serving tables their requested meals, and preparing bills at the end of the table’s meal. Waiters are also responsible for asking customers if they are satisfied with their meal and providing any assistance should the customer not be satisfied.
To be successful as a waiter you must have the endurance to stand for long hours and have patience with difficult customers. A good waiter anticipates the needs of customers and provides all services in a friendly manner.
Waiting staff (British English), waitstaff (North American English), waiters (male) / waitresses (female), or servers (North American English), are those who work at a restaurant or a bar and sometimes in private homes, attending to customers by supplying them with food and drink as requested.
The duties and responsibilities of a Waiter/Waitress include welcoming and seating guests, taking guest orders, communicating them effectively to the kitchen and in addition, memorizing the menu and offering recommendations to upsell appetizers, desserts, or drinks.
|Hiring Organization||City Club LA|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 17 To USD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90071|
We are ClubCorp, the largest owner and operator of more than 200 private golf and country clubs, city and stadium clubs across the country – but we’re so much more than that, too. We are a Members’ haven and a home away from home for our Employees to follow their passion for Golf, Tennis, Fitness, Food & Beverage, Private Events, Sales, and more.
At ClubCorp, work feels like play, as you build relationships with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in the Club, you can create magic moments and enrich the lives of Members and Employees.
So join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people who are passionate about bringing out the very best in life and bringing people together. It is our passion to provide communities built on rich traditions and deep camaraderie, where you can form lasting bonds while serving the city’s best and brightest!
Waiter Responsibilities For Non Profit Jobs Los Angeles
- Greet customers and hand out menus.
- Take meal and beverage orders from customers and place these orders in the kitchen.
- Make menu recommendations and inform patrons of any specials.
- Deliver meals and beverages to tables when they have been prepared.
- Check that customers are satisfied with their meal.
- Prepare the bill for tables when requested.
- Cash up bills and ensure that the correct amount has been paid.
- Administer change to tables if needed.
Waiter Requirements For Non Profit Jobs Los Angeles
- Endurance to walk and stand for long hours.
- Flexible work hours.
- Ability to remain calm and professional with difficult customers.
- Coordination to carry plates or trays without dropping anything.
Waiter Skills For Non Profit Jobs Los Angeles
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Basic Math.
- Verbal Communication.
- Excellent Customer Service.
- Resolve Conflict.
- High Energy.
- Sell to Customer Needs.
- Knowledge of Food Service Regulations.
- Verbal and Written Communication.
- Basic Math.
- Customer Service.
- Resolve Conflict.
Waiter Benefits For Non Profit Jobs Los Angeles
- Waiters can work with people.
- You can earn decent tips.
- Good option as second job.
- Waiters are usually fit.
- Especially profitable on holidays.
- You can save time and money for the gym.
- Time flies as a waiter.
- Waiters learn how to deal with difficult people.
Apply Other Jobs
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy Non-Profit Jobs Los Angeles For Waiter
Posted Date: April 24, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA