Urgent Vacancy Preschool Teacher Jobs in Los Angeles
Preschool Teacher Jobs in Los Angeles, Preschool teachers are responsible for educating and guiding young children during the years before they begin compulsory education at an elementary or primary school.
We are looking for a vibrant preschool teacher to educate, care for, and inspire the young minds at our preschool. Using a variety of teaching methods, including artistic expression, educational play, and storytelling, you will teach children to identify shapes, colors, numbers, and letters, while providing them with foundational life skills and preparing them for the next stage of formal education.
To be successful as a preschool teacher, you should have the patience, compassion, and energy to successfully guide a class of young children, each of whom will have different needs, abilities, aptitudes, and emotions. The best candidate will also have excellent administrative and organizational skills, in order to plan curriculums and create reports on each child’s progress.
|Hiring Organization||La First Pre-School|
|Post Name||Preschool Teacher|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 4000 To USD 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90018|
Welcome to our website! For over 20 years, Los Angeles First Preschool Education Center, Inc. has been offering a high quality, low-cost, learning environment to preschool and kindergarten children to develop and nurture the skills necessary for optimal growth and development.
Our programs are sensitive to the diverse needs of the children and promote the multicultural environment of our society. Our desire is for each child to contribute and benefit from each others’ diverse backgrounds.
Our mission is to serve the community by building a strong foundation to foster the children’s physical, emotional, social, and mental growth. We currently serve children from ages two to six.
Preschool Teacher Responsibilities For Preschool Teacher Jobs in Los Angeles
- Instilling a sense of order and discipline in the classroom.
- Monitoring free time on the playground.
- Ensuring the classroom is a clean, safe, and organized environment.
- Preparing for lessons by gathering materials and setting up workstations.
- Communicating with parents to better understand the children’s home lives and psyches.
- Writing up reports for parents on each child’s developmental progress.
Preschool Teacher Requirements For Preschool Teacher Jobs in Los Angeles
- Educating children about fundamental concepts, such as colors, letters, numbers, and shapes.
- Encouraging social interactions between children and improving their self-esteem.
- Engaging in creative methods of learning, such as arts and crafts, supervised play, and storytelling.
Preschool Teacher Skills For Preschool Teacher Jobs in Los Angeles
- Ability to communicate with young children at their level.
- Patient, compassionate attitude, with a friendly, energetic disposition.
- Good mediation and nurturing abilities.
- Creative mindset with an ability to create memorable, out-of-the-box lessons.
- Passion for shaping and inspiring young minds.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to serve as a positive role model.
Preschool Teacher Benefits For Preschool Teacher Jobs in Los Angeles
- Holidays and flexible hours.
- Good prospects.
- Go overseas.
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy Preschool Teacher Jobs in Los Angeles
Posted Date: April 19, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA