Receptionist Jobs Los Angeles, Receptionists handle a variety of administrative support tasks, including answering phones, receiving visitors, preparing meeting and training rooms, sorting and distributing mail, and making travel plans.
We are looking for a receptionist to be responsible for greeting clients and visitors to our office. You will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail.
To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
|Hiring Organization||Hilton Los Angeles Airport|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 2500 To USD 3200 Per Month|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90045|
We’re off I-405 and offer a free shuttle to LAX Airport. SoFi Stadium and The Forum are three miles away. Manhattan Beach and Santa Monica Pier are within 15 minutes. We have Hertz car rental, park-and-fly options, gardens, and an outdoor pool. Enjoy Starbucks coffee, room service, and all-day dining at our restaurants.
Our Team Members are at the heart of everything we do, and it’s because of all of you that we’re able to achieve our goal of being the most hospitable company in the world. You uphold our reputation by showing our incredible hospitality to hundreds of millions of people every year, and you go above and beyond to live and breathe our HILTON values.
One of our core HILTON values is Integrity, and we rely on each of you to act with integrity at all times. We also count on you to speak up when you have concerns about unethical, illegal or inappropriate behavior so that we can investigate and remedy a potentially damaging situation.
Receptionist Responsibilities For Receptionist Jobs Los Angeles
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Hiring, managing, and developing the junior administrative team.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
Receptionist Requirements For Receptionist Jobs Los Angeles
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
Receptionist Skills For Receptionist Jobs Los Angeles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
Receptionist Benefits For Receptionist Jobs Los Angeles
- Progression is available.
- You’re the face of the company.
- You’ll become incredibly skilled.
- Pay can be generous.
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy Receptionist Jobs in Los Angeles
Posted Date: April 30, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA