Cashier Job: We are seeking a friendly, efficient cashier with excellent customer service skills. The cashier will review the customer’s choices, verify that they are correct, take payments, issue receipts, answer questions, and provide useful information about products, promotions, and item locations.
As a cashier, you will respond to customer complaints, exchange or refund items, and keep the work area clean. You must have a strong work ethic, high accuracy and a strong work ethic to succeed as a cashier. You must be reliable, responsive to customers’ needs, and dedicated to providing exceptional service.
The cashier’s responsibilities include issuing receipts and receiving payments, wrapping gift-wrapping boxes, and keeping track all cash and credit transactions. You should have experience working with customers and a good understanding of cash registers to be successful in this position.
|Working Hours||8 hours|
|Salary||USD 15 to USD 18 per Hour|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77001|
Craigslist, also known as craigslist, is an American classified ads website that lists jobs, housing, for purchase, items needed, services, community service gigs, resumes and discussion forums. Craig Newmark started the service as an email distribution system for friends. It featured local events from the San Francisco Bay Area. It was made web-based and has expanded to other categories. It has expanded to include other U.S. cities and Canadian cities and is now available in 70 countries.
Craig Newmark, the founder of Craigslist, felt isolated after observing people help one another on the internet via MindVox and Usenet. He started an email distribution list for friends in the early days. Newmark submitted most of the first postings. These were notices about social events that were of interest to Internet and software developers who live and work in San Francisco Bay Area.
Responsibilities for Cashier Job
- Customers are welcome to come and help them find the right item.
- Scanners, scales, cash registers and other electronic devices are used for operation.
- Balance the cash register and generate reports for credit or debit sales.
- Accepting payments, verifying that all quantities and prices are correct and providing a receipt to each customer.
- Resolving complaints, processing refunds and exchanges
- Wrapping or bagging purchases are a safe way to transport your goods.
- Follow all instructions in the store regarding coupon codes, gift cards, and purchases of certain items such as cigarettes or alcohol.
- Keep your workspace clean.
Skills and Requirements for Cashier Job
- Customer service and cashier experience.
- Able to manage transactions responsibly and accurately.
- Strong customer service skills and a high level of energy.
- Basic computer and math skills.
- Ability to stand, walk, lift and collaborate with others in a fast-paced environment to provide outstanding service.
- Attention to detail.
- A friendly and helpful approach to solving complaints
- Scheduling flexibility. Cashiers often have lots of flexibility in their scheduling because they work in retail or other businesses that cater for the public.
- Customer interaction
- Advancement Opportunities.
- We don’t promise you a job or an interview in return for money
- Before you apply for any job, make sure to research the job description and company information online.
- Not all careers are created equal. You will need to work hard to achieve success.
- Avoid Career Consulting and Recruiting scams. We will not recommend that you accept a request for money from any HR claiming to be able to get a job. Instead, we suggest that you look for a new job elsewhere.
Post Title: Cashier Job Vacancy in Craigslist Texas, USA
Posted Date: July 17, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA