Full job description
Cashier Job: We are looking to hire fun, positive people who want to work. We have a fast-paced work environment, but we are also very energetic.
Rudy’s “Country Store”, and Bar-B-Q, have been serving our famous smoked meats to people in the Southwest USA ever since 1989. Our pits are 100% wood-fired with oak, which is a slower-burning wood than mesquite. Rudy’s allows you to order as much or little as you like, catering to any size group. Rudy’s is a great place to enjoy Texas Bar-BQ.
|Hiring Organization||Rudy’s Country Store and BBQ|
|Base Salary||$15.00 to $15.50 per hour|
Responsibilities for Cashier Job
- Customers are welcome and can help with their orders.
- Tell your guests about our menu and offer samples
- Communicate effectively with your coworkers and managers.
- You must arrive on time for your shift.
- Prioritize the most important tasks and manage your time efficiently.
- Clean up and organize eating, service, or kitchen spaces.
- Assist kitchen staff whenever needed.
Every shift that an employee works, they receive a complimentary meal.
You will also receive yearly bonuses after you have worked with us for 1 Year.
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Provision of food
- Paid training
- Fast casual restaurant
- Fast food & quick service
- 10-hour shift
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday through Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Day Shift (Preferred).
- Night Shift (Preferred).
Post Title: Cashier Job Vacancy in Arizona, United States
Posted Date: July 27, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA