The Float Medical Receptionist serves as the first point of contact for patients at the clinic. The float receptionists support multiple clinics and specialize in ENT, pediatrics, and Dental.
- Welcome and greet patients at their appointment
- Register patients to check in and make an appointment
- Verify patient’s insurance and update demographics
- As necessary, collect copays
- Professionally address your questions and concerns
- Assist patients in scheduling follow-up appointments and checking out.
- Collaborate with colleagues and clinical teams
- Friday: Open availability required between 6:30 am-6 pm (will be working an 8-hour schedule during this time).
- Float Locations* The float receptionist might be located in Downtown Minneapolis, or at one of the community clinics. However, they may need to travel to Brooklyn Center and Golden Valley to assist patients. The manager will work with geographical restrictions.
- Qualifications: * 1+ years experience as a medical receptionist
1+ years of experience in registration
EPIC experience highly desired Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Scammers pose as Aston Carter. We will never contact you via Gmail or Telegram and we won’t ask for money.
Aston Carter is committed to increasing the opportunities for skilled professionals who drive our business. Talented, driven people join our team in a variety of roles, including sales, delivery, and recruiting. We also have corporate positions. Employees have the chance to achieve long-term career success as part of our team. Hard work is rewarded and there is endless potential for growth. Aston Carter, a top-rated staffing and consulting company, was established in 1997.
It provides high-quality talent and premium services for more than 7,000 businesses across North America. We have offices in more than 200 locations across four continents. Our clients can count on us to find solutions and solve problems. Visit [AstonCarter.com] for innovative solutions designed by critical-thinking professionals. Aston Carter is part of the Allegis Group, which is a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal-opportunity employer. All applications will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, or national origin.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [firstname.lastname@example.org](mail to:%email@example.com) for other accommodation options. If you have any questions regarding this job, please contact the recruiter at the bottom. For questions regarding this position, the Recruiter is your only point of contact.
Post Title: Clinic Receptionist Job Vacancy In Minnesota, USA
Posted Date: January 31, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA