Position: Commandant/Dean of Students
Reports to President, Hargrave Military Academy
Responsibilities include but are not limited:
- All matters relating to student well-being at Hargrave are under the control of the Commandant.
- All military activities, including parades, formations, and exercises.
- Responsible for dressing, appearance, decorum, performance, and maintenance of the Cadet Corps
- To provide safe and healthy living conditions, you will need to supervise and monitor the teacher and counselors (TACS).
- Respect the Cadet Planner’s standards.
- Coordinate and plan a residential program to develop cadets in each of the four pillars.
- Maintain student discipline by following through with all correspondence and records relating to discipline or Academy Boards.
- Assimilate all new cadets into residential living by coordinating cadet orientation.
- To create, implement, and maintain the Cadet Officer/NCO Training Program.
- Schedule parent/teacher conferences, keep records, and communicate with parents about residential and discipline issues.
- To supervise, develop and oversee the Academy’s Residential Life Program.
- Coordinate student activities and the Director of Student Activities.
- As needed, counsel students, working closely alongside the Academy’s counselors, faculty, and staff.
- Coordinate and schedule special programs and gatherings during Assembly
- For logistical and transportation support, coordinate with Transportation Operations and Quartermaster.
- Keep the President informed about cadet issues, and other pertinent matters related to school life.
- To nominate nominees for the Awards Committee to award all military awards.
- Other duties may be assigned by the President
- Support the school and its leaders
- Insurance for medical expenses
- Vision insurance
- Dental Insurance
Post Title: Commandant Job Vacancy In Hargrave Military Academy
Posted Date: January 6, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA