Actalent is looking for a Controls Engineering Technologist
- This role will provide support for approximately 40% of the project and 60% of the line.
- This role will require experience in programming, troubleshooting, and debugging PLCs.
- Produce by supporting production by identifying root causes and recommending countermeasures to control related issues.
- When additional technical expertise is needed, support maintenance can be provided.
- Allen Bradley is the primary PLC in this role.
- We are looking for a candidate who has experience in manufacturing and/or integration.
- Skills:* PLC Programming and Allen-Bradley HMI, Programming Troubleshooting, Controls Engineering Safety Procedures
- *Additional Skills and Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or related, is preferable but not necessary
- Experience as a Controls engineer with a manufacturing background or integrator background of at least 3 years
- Proficiency in programming, troubleshooting, and debugging PLCs
- Allen Bradley is preferable, but candidates who have experience with other PLCs are also welcome.
- For more information email email@example.com or Apply Today*
Actalent brings passion and purpose together. Our services and talent solutions are scalable and can drive results and value. We have the expertise and knowledge to help customers achieve greater success. Our experts from around the world make an impact every day. Our support of critical engineering and science initiatives is assisting companies to serve the world better.
Actalent encourages engagement and consultant care through experiences that allow for continuous development. Our people make a difference. Actalent, an Allegis Group operating company, is a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, or national origin.
Post Title: Controls Engineering Technologist Job Vacancy In Tennessee, USA
Posted Date: February 23, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA