Cruise Scheduler Job Vacancy In United States
This is a great opportunity to travel and cruise, as well as be part of a trillion-dollar industry. We are looking for someone who is outgoing to join our team. You will receive all training to be a certified travel agent for all top brands.
We are a busy agency that helps clients plan their business trips and vacations. We offer group travel, cruises, hotel and resort accommodations, both in the US and internationally. We are seeking positive, high-energy individuals to train as travel agents and book with our vendors. Our staff strives to deliver world-class service from their home.
– Must be at minimum 18 years old and have the legal right to work in the United States.
– You must be able communicate effectively with clients (strong sales background an advantage).
– A smartphone is required to access the internet.
However, personal travel experience is an asset.
Experience in hospitality or customer service is a plus but not a requirement.
– This 1099 Independent Contractor position allows you to work remotely and take advantage of all the perks and benefits.
Create Your Own Schedule
– Discounts on Theme Parks (after Training)
– FREE Cruises after training (must pay port fees, taxes)
– Be Your Own Boss
– Additional Travel Discounts
Post Title: Cruise Scheduler Job Vacancy In United States
Posted Date: January 7, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA