Customer Service Representative Job: Customers can contact customer service representatives with questions and complaints, as well as information about products and services. They also take orders and process returns. They are often seen as playing a part in sales by helping customers to understand the product and answering their questions. To handle customer complaints and queries, we are looking for a customer service representative.
You will be required to handle orders and modifications, and escalate concerns across multiple communication channels. You will need to be calm and able to work with computers to succeed in this role. CSRs are customer service representatives who act as liaisons, answer customers’ questions, provide information and solve any problems our customers might have with efficiency and accuracy.
CSRs who are truly passionate about helping customers are the best. They are patient, compassionate, and passionately communicative. They enjoy talking and appreciate the importance of communication skills. Customer service representatives are able to put themselves in the shoes of their customers and be there for them when they need it. CSRs are able to gather valuable feedback from customers. Customer care specialists are also skilled at problem-solving.
|Hiring Organization||American Airlines|
|Name||Customer Service Representative|
|Working Hours||8 hours|
|Salary||USD 2200 to USD 2500 per Month|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90015|
Charles Lindbergh flew American Airlines’ first flight, carrying U.S. mail from St. Louis, Missouri to Chicago, Illinois. The airline was formed after 8 years of mail routes. American founder C.R. Smith collaborated with Donald Douglas to develop the DC-3. This plane changed the face of the airline industry by switching from mail to passenger revenue. We offer nearly 6,700 flights per day to 350 destinations in 50 different countries, together with our regional partner American Eagle. We are a founding member in Oneworld(r), an alliance whose members and select members offer almost 14,250 flights per day to 1,000 destinations in 150 nations.
Envoy Air Inc. operates 180 planes on 900 daily flights to over 150 destinations worldwide. More than 15,000 employees of the company provide ground handling and regional flight services for Americans under the American Eagle name. Envoy’s headquarters is in Irving, Texas. There are hubs and maintenance facilities located in Dallas/Fort Worth and Chicago, New York and Miami. Other facilities include Abilene in Texas, Bentonville, Little Rock, Arkansas, Columbus, Ohio, Marquette, Michigan, and Springfield, Missouri.
Responsibilities for Customer Service Representative
- At all times, maintain a professional, positive, and empathic attitude toward customers
- Quickly responding to customer queries
- Communication with customers via various channels
- Recognize and resolve customer complaints
- You can easily answer your questions by knowing the inside story of our products.
- Processing of orders, forms, applications and requests.
- Keep records of all customer interactions, transactions and comments.
- As needed, communicate and coordinate with colleagues.
- Giving feedback about the customer service process.
Skills and Requirements for Customer Service Representative Job
- Ability to remain calm even when customers are upset or stressed.
- Computers are easy to use.
- Customer support is a rewarding experience.
- Manage a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Provide professional customer service and ensure customer satisfaction
- Insurance plans. You can show your employees you care by offering them insurance benefits.
- Disability Insurance
- Reimbursement for tuition
- Specials for Corporate Customers
- Paid Vacation
- Retirement Plans
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus
Post Title: Customer Service Representative Job Vacancy in California, USA
Posted Date: July 19, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA