Financial Controls Manager Donate to Airport Construction. We would love to meet you if you enjoy the smell of jet fuel every morning. AvAirPros is an employee-owned consultancy and services company. If you have a passion about airports and airlines, we have an opportunity for your talents.
As the Project Controls manager, you will be responsible for capital improvements at Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport. You will need to have a good understanding of financial controls to be able to quickly review the invoicing process and provide reporting requirements for the construction project.
Southwest Airlines is building a new hangar at BWI. The hangar will be able to accommodate three 737 planes and the apron can hold eight parked aircraft. It will also have dozens of support spaces, a High Expansion Foam fire suppression and a standalone fire pump house.
This role supports senior project managers. Program management activities are part the Program leadership teams. Direct responsibilities include financial planning, cost control, auditing and reporting.
Please, be kind. :
- Preparing financial forecasts, budgets, cash flows, financial reports and other financial projections
- Financial models that track and allocate cost across multiple cost centers.
- Tracking and preparing acquisition packages for reimbursement
- Regular progress reports to senior executives from the airport, airline, and project management team
- Exhibiting professional acumen at executive level
- Administration of a Cost Management Program
- Implementing and managing project control processes
- Analyzing different business cases and making recommendations based on financial analysis
- Coordination with Internal Audit
- Prepare memos, reports and briefings for clients.
- Overseeing vendor selection, contractor progress, progress reports, change orders and project completion.
- Direct oversight of the review of and processing of invoices
Skills and experience
- Experience in Project Controls in construction and aviation of 3-7 years.
- Construction experience and collaboration with architects, contractors, and other professionals in the industry
- Preferably, experience working in aviation for airlines or airports
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- In a fast-paced environment, it is important to pay attention to details and organize your work.
- Software skills include Adobe Design, Microsoft Suite, and BlueBeam.
- Bachelor’s degree (in Accounting, Finance, or Business)
- Prefer Project Management (PMP).
AvAirPros offers generous benefits, including company-paid medical/dental/rx, short- and long-term disability insurance, as well as long-term care insurance. In addition, we offer a 401k (match+contribution) and a stock plan as well as PTO (vacation/holiday/sick).
AvAirPros is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer; we embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to maintaining an inclusive work environment for all including minorities/women/veterans/disabled/lgbt.
Job postings offer many benefits
- Insurance for the disabled
Post Title: Financial Controls Job Vacancy In Maryland, USA
Posted Date: February 22, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA