Best Buy Jobs, As the first point of contact, Geek Squad Consultation Agents provide knowledgeable technology solutions and support, while maintaining a friendly, efficient check-in and check-out experience for customers requiring product or other technical assistance.
They create and maintain a supportive, positive environment for customers by asking the right questions, listening carefully, taking detailed notes and partnering with other team members as needed. Agents display a genuine passion for and strive to resolve consumer electronic challenges.
At Best Buy, we are obsessed with building long-term relationships with our customers. Every team member should feel empowered to deliver a world-class and unique experience based on what each customer needs.
|Hiring Organization||Best Buy|
|Post Name||Geek Squad Consultation Agent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 62000 To USD 65000 Per Year|
|Location||Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States 33710|
Best Buy believes in the endless potential young women can reach when they follow their dreams, on and off the court. The milestone this year celebrates the passing of Title IX, a federal law that ensures women athletes have the right to equal opportunity in sports at educational institutions.
With this year marking the 50th year of Title IX, groundbreaking legislation for gender equality in sports, Best Buy is teaming up with the Final Four and Minnesota Sports and Events (MNSE) to celebrate women leaders who inspire, achieve, and empower.
The Final Four is made up of the top four performing collegiate basketball teams competing for a championship, with this year’s women’s tournament hosted in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Leading up to the Final Four, Best Buy has participated in several community events including a Title IX speaker series featuring CEO Corie Barry and Amelia Hardy, Best Buy’s Vice President of Strategic Community Engagement.
As part of our partnership, Best Buy will bring together a group of sports professionals and teens from the Best Buy Teen Tech Center® program. Panelists will discuss the intersection of sports and tech, and teens will have an opportunity to ask questions about tech-related career pathways.
Job Responsibilities For Best Buy Jobs
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions for their needs.
- Providing positive, timely engagements with customers during the check-in and check-out process.
- Understanding customer’s technology issues by asking probing questions, listening, asking clarifying questions, taking detailed notes, and providing accurate time estimates for the next steps.
- Monitoring queues and providing accurate status updates to customers.
- Clearly communicate and partner with team members.
Job Skills Required For Best Buy Jobs
- Experience using and learning about customer electronics
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
Post Title: Best Buy Jobs in St Petersburg
Posted Date: May 16, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA