Summary of the Job:
CGC Holdings, Inc.’s Fresh Cuts Laborers play a crucial role in our Night Shift Fresh Cuts division. This position is responsible to ensure that custom-cut fruits and vegetables are done accurately and on time. Fresh Cuts Laborers follow GMP and company food safety guidelines.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Responsible for timely and accurate cutting of fruits and vegetables
- Safe working conditions and food safety are essential.
- Assist with product labeling
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures.
- Pre-op procedures are performed at the start of every shift
- Perform sanitation tasks before, during, or after every shift
- Examine products for foreign objects or sub-standard products, as well as cross-contamination
- Make sure all products are properly packed in Produce Pro
- Keep your equipment in good condition and report any malfunctions immediately
- Keep in touch with supervisors and departments regarding unfulfilled orders, inadequate inventory, substandard products, safety issues, or other concerns
- Assist in the maintenance of a clean and safe warehouse.
- Communication skills in English both verbal as well as in writing
- You must be able to multitask and adapt to different work assignments.
- You must be able and able to pay attention to your surroundings while maintaining a steady pace.
- Ability to understand basic verbal instructions and follow the serpentine flow through the warehouse
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate well with others, be polite, and be team-oriented
- G.E.D.-equivalent diploma from high school or equivalent Preferential
- Preferably have experience with cutting fresh fruits or vegetables
- The worker must be capable of lifting 50 lbs. More
- Extreme cold and wetness are applied to the worker: For periods exceeding one hour, temperatures below 40 degrees
- The worker must have the ability to feel, hear, talk, walk, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, stand, push, pull, lift, visual, repetitive motions.
- This facility handles all “Big Eight” food allergens. Employees may come into contact with any one of them during their normal job-related activities.
- The employee is responsible for the food safety and regulatory responsibilities that are associated with their position. Employees are encouraged to report potential food safety concerns to management. They also have the power to address any issues related to food safety within their work area.
Post Title: Fresh Cuts Laborer Job Vacancy In Maryland, USA
Posted Date: February 1, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA