Summary of the Job
This job’s primary purpose is to provide quality nursing care to residents. It also supervises the daily nursing functions performed day-to-day by the Nursing Assistants. Coordinate all aspects of resident care with other departments in the center. The current Federal and State Regulations govern the center’s job duties.
- Assist with the Admission/Discharge process
- Follow up investigation, complete accident/incident reports
- Transcribe physician orders and document resident information, notifying family members as required. For accuracy and completeness, review medication orders
- You should be willing to learn Electronic Medical Record System and flexible enough to adapt as necessary
- As directed by the doctor, prepare and administer medication.
- Learn about the Care Planning Process, and take part in Care conferences. Update as necessary
- To ensure resident satisfaction, it is important to establish and maintain good working relationships with all disciplines.
- Participate in continuing education programs
- You must be licensed to practice in this state as a nurse.
- You should be able and able to communicate with residents, families, visitors, government personnel, and the general public.
- Registered Nursing: Required certifications or licenses
The starting wage is $37.00
Sign up for $15,000 Bonus
Medical, Dental and Vision Benefts
Vacation & Sick Pay
Job postings offer many benefits
Post Title: Full Time Registered Nurse Job Vacancy In Wisconsin, USA
Posted Date: February 19, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA