Big Frank Taco LLC is the EmployerSummary of Position
You will be responsible for the overall operation of Rusty Taco as General Manager. The restaurant’s General Manager is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations and ensuring that all guests receive the best quality products and services.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the company by ordering, scheduling, and developing team members.
- Control profit/loss through cash control/security, inventory management, labor management, reviewing financial reports and taking the appropriate actions.
- Hires, recruits, interviews and hires team members; conducts performance evaluations, motivates, trains and takes corrective actions when necessary.
- Provides prompt, accurate and friendly service to guests. Also, ensures that products meet company quality standards.
- Assures cleanliness in the restaurant. This includes personal inspections and following the preventative maintenance program.
- Communicates company changes/focus to the team.
- Assures that food and other products are prepared according to the restaurant’s specifications, including portioning, cooking and serving.
- Operates in compliance with Federal/State Laws and OSM.
- Understands and can perform all tasks in the restaurant. Fills in when necessary to ensure efficient operation and guest service.
- It ensures the timely and complete execution of local and corporate marketing programs.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and Experience
- A high school diploma or an equivalent qualification is preferable, but not necessary.
- You must have at least one year of experience in a management position.
- Valid driver’s license required
- It is necessary to be familiar with the Rusty Taco training methods and materials.
- Within 90 days of hire, must obtain Food Handler/Food Safety certification.
- May require obtaining Responsible Alcohol Certification.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and move it on a daily basis.
- Ability to reach items as far as six feet high and as low as six inches from the ground.
- You can stay in one place for up to six hours without taking a break.
- Ability to do basic addition and subtraction to get the correct change
- Ability to use hands, arms and shoulders to create menu items for as long as 6 hours.
- Ability to work with industrial-strength cleaners.
- Basic computer functions (MS Word, Excel).
Oversees Crew Leads, Crew Team Members
Send your reports to District Operations Manager
Annual salary: $55,000
Rusty Taco is proud of the diversity and committed to providing an inclusive environment for all employees. Rusty Taco does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, or sexual orientation.
Post Title: General Manager Job Vacancy In Minnesota, USA
Posted Date: February 17, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA