Healthcare Security Officer Job: Healthcare Security Officers are closely involved with patients and hospital staff. This rewarding job requires someone who is compassionate, motivated, and eager to learn. Securitas is the best choice for anyone starting their career or retiring.
|Title||Healthcare Security Officer|
|Base Salary||$19 an hour|
Securitas AB, a Swedish security services, monitoring, and consulting company, is based in Stockholm. It employs more than 300,000 people in 53 countries. Securitas AB, Large Cap Segment is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.
Benefits of Healthcare Security Officer Job
- Opportunities for advancement – Securitas strives to promote internally!
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Certificate Programs for College
- Vacation pay
- Free Uniforms
- Weekly Paychecks
- Get Discounts on Your Cell Phone Plan
- Automobile Companies Offer Discounts
- Get Discounts on Appliances and Travel.
- Access to Dave Ramsey’s Smart Dollar Program
Requirements for Healthcare Security Officer Job
- Strong customer service skills
- It is a comfortable environment to work in a hospital.
- Professionalism at a high level
- Long periods of standing or walking
- Ability to work with your hands
- Flexible work hours
- Valid driver’s license
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Ability to pass background checks and drug screens
Post Title: Healthcare Security Officer Job Vacancy in Maine, United States
Posted Date: July 26, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA