CES/AWS is looking for an HR Generalist in Austin, TX
- Implement, maintain, and develop effective compliance with all federal, state, and local labor laws
- Keep employee files and records.
- Submit and monitor insurance claims regarding workers’ compensation.
- You must have previous experience in unemployment.
- Worker’s comp experience is required
- You must be familiar with the employment laws of the United States.
- You must be familiar with light industrial industries.
The Perks of the Work:
- All employees are eligible for free benefits
- After 90 days, you will be able to switch to a hybrid work schedule.
- This company has many growth opportunities.
- This is a position that can be hired immediately
If you are interested please submit your resume to brittany@Canadianexecutivesearch.com
Post Title: Human Resources Generalist Job IN USA
Posted Date: January 30, 2023
Author: USA Jobs