Job Description-Urgent Hiring Production Worker
Urgent Hiring Production Worker. We are hiring a remarkable Production Worker to join our stellar team at MAUSER in Valparaiso, IN.
Growing your career as a Full Time Production Worker is a great opportunity to develop excellent skills.
If you are strong in people management, cooperation and have the right mindset for the job, then apply for the position of Production Worker at MAUSER today!
- Employee Type:
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Mauser Packaging Solutions is a global leader in solutions and services across the packaging lifecycle, providing packaging worldwide to companies in industries from food, personal care, paints and chemicals.
This position supports plant production needs for daily operation, changeovers, and outbound shipments. The schedule is 12 hours, on a 2-2-3 schedule. Day shift works 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Night shift works 7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. and offers $1.00 per hour shift premium. Overtime is available. Production Workers will install plastic or metal handles in pails and gaskets, caps, vents, and plugs in covers according to customer requirements. Responsible for completing all associated paperwork. Perform visual inspection of molded plastic prior to storage in the warehouse.
- Performs all assignments in accordance with safety specifications, instructions, and requirements
- Demonstrates ability to meet production standards on specific assignments within required time
- Maintains good housekeeping and clean work areas in assigned space
- Reports all production waste to Production Lead or Supervisor
- Responsible for safety and quality throughout production
- Responsible for notifying a Production Lead or Supervisor when they step off the line to ensure safety and quality standards are maintained
- Performs other duties as required by Supervisor or Manager
- Follows all company policies and procedures
Job Requirements–Urgent Hiring Production Worker
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a Manufacturing Environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Understand plant safety guidelines and pass all required safety training
- Must be able to understand verbal and written instructions
- Troubleshoot problems and report issues
- Must work well in team environment
- Ability to be on feet for 12 hours per shift (Production employees work 12 hour shifts)
- Use of hands and fingers to perform job function
- Ability to stoop, kneel, bend and climb
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs
Mauser Packaging Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This position is eligible for the Mauser Packaging Solutions new hire retention program. This program aims to show of appreciation for the talents and expertise that the you will provide to the Mauser Packaging Solutions.
- Upon 180 of active employment, you will be eligible for a $750.00 bonus.
- Payout will occur in three (3) installments.
- $250.00 payable after 30 days of employment
- $250.00 payable after 90 days of employment
- $250.00 payable after 180 days of employment
● Company offers great benefits
● Company offers career progression opportunities
● Attractive package
Post Title: Urgent Hiring Production Worker In USA – America
Posted Date: May 13, 2022
Author: US Jobs