Marriott Careers, Our restaurant seeks a passionate and skilled chef to prepare delicious meals for its patrons. Your role will include planning the menu and making sure that every dish is healthy and economical. You will also be working with a team to create delicious food.
You must be a great leader and have excellent time management skills to ensure your success as a chef. Creative individuals are also essential to succeed as chefs. They will be able to create dishes that stand out and keep customers coming back for more.
|Hiring Organization||Marriott International|
|Working Hours||8 hours|
|Salary||USD 2000 to USD 2500 per Month|
|Location||Bethesda Maryland United States. 20814|
Marriott International, Inc., an American multinational corporation, operates, franchises, licenses and licenses lodging, including residential, hotel, and timeshare properties. Its headquarters are in Bethesda (Maryland). J. Willard Marriott founded the company with Alice Marriott, his wife.
It also manages 20 hotel reservation centers. Marriott International, Inc. was created when Marriott Corporation split into two companies, Marriott International, Inc., which franchises and manages properties, as well as Host Marriott Corporation (now Host Hotels & Resorts), which owns properties.
Because the founders were Mormon missionaries and provided copies of the Book of Mormon in their hotel rooms, they are also available in the Bible.
Job Responsibilities For Marriott Careers
- Assuring food quality and prompt delivery.
- Plan the menu keeping in mind your budget and seasonal availability.
- Supervise all kitchen operations.
- Coordinate kitchen staff and assist them as needed.
- Staff training to prepare and cook all menu items.
- Take stock of equipment and ingredients, and place orders to replenish stocks.
- Safety and sanitation standards for the kitchen.
- Create new recipes to keep your menu fresh.
- Staying current with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making changes where needed.
- Degree/Diploma in Culinary School
- Expertise in the culinary arts.
- Quality control and sanitation must be perfect.
- Portfolio of original, creative dishes
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage stocktaking and place orders in resupply
- Passionate about delighting people through food.
- Willingness to learn.
- Being a chef is a challenging profession that requires a lot of practice.
- Genuine passion.
- Skilled Multitasking
- Time Management
- Leadership skills.
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy Marriott Careers in USA
Posted Date: May 12, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA