- 12-Month Contract to hire Call Center / Medical Billing Experience Required This role offers medical billing/AR professionals the ability to work with a leading independent healthcare technology company in the U.S.! Explore this opportunity further below…
- This Role has many benefits:
- Work/life balance
- No weekend work – Hours M-F 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Remote Login –
- You can work from your home
- Incentive Programs –
- Monthly bonuses are available to you!
- Exposure to Leadership –
- To achieve the expected goals, we need to work with our supervisors and department managers
- Amazing Training Program-
- You will spend the first three weeks learning the role and getting up to speed.
- Experience with Medical Billing and Medical Billing Refunds for at least 1+ years
- Strong healthcare experience at other stages of the RCM cycle (claims and coding, patient accounts)
- Understanding of HMO/PPO requirements, Medicare, Medicaid and other payer requirements.
- Revenue Cycle Management/Accounts Receivable experience
- Microsoft Office Suite Experience (Excel Word Outlook)
- Minimum High School Diploma (A.A./B.A. preferred)
- You must have high-speed internet access at home and the ability to work without distractions.
- You must pass the speed internet test*
- * Supporting a Telehealth client.
- Remote assistance with the resolution of Self-Pay Accounts Receivable and/or patient Refunds for large clients
- Candidates will match what is being billed with what the contract is actually paying.
- Claims pre-coded/ Supporting clean claims
- Some back-end work will be required
- Refund work, Self-pay and denials
- As needed, cover the phone lines
- If you have any questions, feel free to reach me at:*
- Brittany DiBernardo* [email@example.com](mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org) [https://www.linkedin.com/in/brittanydibernardo](https://www.linkedin.com/in/brittanydibernardo)
Scammers pose as Aston Carter. We will never contact you via Gmail or Telegram and we won’t ask for money.
Aston Carter is committed to increasing the opportunities for skilled professionals who drive our business. Talented, driven people join our team in a variety of roles, including sales, delivery, and recruiting. We also have corporate positions. Employees have the chance to achieve long-term career success as part of our team. Hard work is rewarded and there is endless potential for growth. Aston Carter, a top-rated staffing and consulting company, was established in 1997. It provides high-quality talent and premium services for more than 7,000 businesses across North America.
We have offices in more than 200 locations across four continents. Our clients can count on us to find solutions and solve problems. Visit [AstonCarter.com] for innovative solutions designed by critical-thinking professionals. Aston Carter is part of the Allegis Group, which is a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal-opportunity employer. All applications will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, or national origin.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email@example.com](mail to:%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. If you have any questions regarding this job, please contact the recruiter at the bottom. For questions regarding this position, the Recruiter is your only point of contact.
Post Title: Medical Billing / AR (Remote) Job Vacancy In North Carolina, USA
Posted Date: February 11, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA