Accountant Jobs in NY, We seek trustworthy candidates who can work efficiently and without compromising accuracy. Accountants are expected to be able to handle large quantities of numerical data, manage multiple tasks within deadlines and present complete and transparent reports to the management.
Strong communication skills, including verbal and written communication, are essential for accounting professionals. Accountants must be professional, analytical, prompt and honest. The best candidates have exceptional presentation skills and the ability to communicate complex quantitative data to decision-makers.
Accounting professionals help companies make financial decisions. They collect, track, correct, and communicate the financial position of their company. They keep track of transactions, analyze and compile data, prepare budgets and forecasts, calculate taxes, and present their findings to the management and investors.
|Hiring Organization||Consolidated Edison Inc|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Working Hours||8 hours|
|Salary||USD 25 to USD 30 per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10029|
One of the largest energy delivery networks in the world, we operate it. Our electric, gas and steam services, the New York Gas Light, now provide energy to New York City and Westchester County’s 10 million residents. We are always looking to the future, exploring new ways to innovate and taking advantage of emerging technology.
We listen to you, but more importantly, we work hard to provide you with cleaner, more efficient energy options and greater control over how and when you use your power. Our Board of Directors has the leadership and experience necessary to help us grow and guide our business in the ever-changing energy industry.
Our commitment to clean power includes 100% clean electricity, triple our energy efficiency, and full support for electric vehicles. We helped to set up and power testing sites, as well as provide face shields for healthcare workers when the pandemic started.
We are the second-largest producer of solar power in North America. We are the first utility to have natural-gas detectors installed in America. These detectors can detect gas leaks quickly and alert emergency responders quicker than ever. Newsweek named our company as one of America’s most responsible businesses. Newsweek recognizes companies that “respect the community and are good citizens.”
Con Edison has been committed for over two decades to sustainability. We have learned from our mistakes and are proud of our achievements. Sustainability is a journey. We are aware of this and continue to seek ways to improve our performance and satisfy the needs and expectations of all stakeholders.
Responsibilities For Accountant Jobs in NY
- Prepares reports and provides financial information to management.
- Compiling and analyzing account information prepares capital, liability, or asset account entries.
- Enter account information to document financial transactions.
- Analyze accounting options to make recommendations for financial actions.
- Compiles information to summarize current financial status; prepares balance sheet, profit & loss statement and other reports.
- Auditing documents can be used to support financial transactions.
- Assists in maintaining accounting controls through the preparation and recommendation of policies and procedures.
- Assists in the coordination of activities and answering queries for accounting staff.
- By collecting and analyzing account information, you can reconcile financial discrepancies.
- Complete database backups to protect financial information
- Follow internal controls to ensure financial security.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Accounting policy and regulations can be used to answer questions about accounting procedures.
- Compliance with all financial laws, federal, state and local, by reviewing existing and new legislation and advising management on the appropriate actions to take.
- Prepares financial reports that include analysis, summarizing, and analyzing account data and trends.
- Financial information is kept confidential to maintain customer confidence and protect operations.
Skills Required For Accountant Jobs in NY
- Corporate Finance
- Reporting skills
- Attention to the Details
- Reporting Research Results
- SFAS Rules
- Time Management
- Data Entry Management
- General Math Skills
Requirements For Accountant Jobs in NY
- Experience as an accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations, procedures, and the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Experience with accounting software such as FreshBooks or QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills, including Vlookups & pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Good attention to detail and analytical skills
Benefits for Skills Accountant Jobs in NY
- Accounting professionals have a better understanding of finances.
- The Increasing Demand for Accountants
- There are many opportunities for advancement
- The pay range for accountants is competitive.
- You have the ability to start your own business.
- A better understanding of taxation and business law.
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy For Accountant Jobs in NY
Posted Date: May 15, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA