Customer Service Jobs In New York – US Jobs 2022
Customer Service Jobs
Customer Service Jobs. We are hiring a customer service to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
- Organization Name : Maximus Inc.
- Post Name : Customer Service
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Freshers
- Job Location Type : Work From Home
- Salary : USD 15 To USD 20 Per Hour
- Location : New York City, New York, United States 10004
Maximus Inc. is an American government services company, with global operations in countries including the United States, Australia, Canada, and the United Kingdom. The company contracts with government agencies to provide services to manage and administer government-sponsored programs.
Maximus provides administration and other services for Medicaid, Medicare, health care reform, and welfare-to-work, among other government programs. The company is based in Reston, Virginia, has 34,300 employees and a reported annual revenue of $3.46 billion in fiscal year 2020.
Maximus was founded in 1975 by David V. Mastran, a Vietnam veteran and former employee of the U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare. Maximus initially operated as a consulting firm for the federal government and later became the first company to provide business process services for welfare reform.
It also offered information technology services. In 1988 Maximus received its first contract for social welfare from Los Angeles County, and transitioned its business focus to operating government programs and services.
In 1997, the company went public, trading on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol MMS. In 2004, Lynn Davenport became chief executive officer. Davenport was terminated in April 2006 for violating the company’s code of conduct.
Customer Service Responsibilities
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Customer Service Skills
- Persuasive Speaking Skills. Think of the most persuasive speaker in your organisation.
- Ability to Use Positive Language.
- Clear Communication Skills.
- Taking Responsibility.
- Address : 30 Broad St, New York, NY 10004, United States
- Contact Us : +1 917-228-5600
Post Title: Customer Service Jobs In New York – US Jobs 2022
Posted Date: February 21, 2022
Author: US Jobs