Urgent Vacancy Data Analyst Jobs in United States
Data Analyst Jobs in United States.A data analyst stores and collects data about sales figures, market research, logistics, language, and other behavior. They have the technical knowledge to ensure that data is accurate and reliable, process it, design it, and present it to people, businesses, or organizations to make better decisions.
We are seeking a data analyst to join the data team. As a data analyst, you will be responsible for maintaining our master data set, creating reports, and fixing data problems. You will need to have a keen eye for detail and experience working as a data analyst.
SoftwareONE, a global leader in cloud technology solutions and end-to-end software, is headquartered in Switzerland. It offers a wide range of IP-driven services that enable companies to develop and implement their digital, commercial and technological transformation strategies.
Microsoft is the largest global channel partner and largest partner in Microsoft’s cloud platform Azure Relationships. This partnership includes over 7,500 software publishers. They also hold several top sales designations with some of the most respected software vendors around the globe.
Modernizing and migrating important workloads to public clouds is one way to achieve this. The other method involves optimizing and managing cloud assets and licensing, as well as modernizing existing applications. SoftwareONE’s offerings can be connected to PyraCloud which is its digital platform.
Responsibilities For Data Analyst Jobs
- Assisting the data warehouse with identifying and revising reporting needs.
- Supporting data integrity and normalization initiatives
- Assessment of new and upgraded software, and assistance with strategic decisions about new systems.
- Reports can be generated from one or more systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting environment and reports
- Evaluation of changes and updates to the source production system.
- Training end-users about new dashboards and reports.
- Expertise in data storage, data mining, data cleansing, and other technical areas.
Requirements For Data Analyst Jobs
- Master data management, including creation, update, deletion, and archiving.
- Manage users and user roles
- If necessary, provide quality assurance for imported data by working with quality assurance analysts.
- Data set commissioning and decommissioning.
- Following guidelines, confidential data and information are processed
Skills For Data Analyst Jobs
- Collaboration with stakeholders to assess possible risks.
- Ability to analyze existing databases and tools and make recommendations for software solutions.
- Ability to translate business requirements into lay terms that are not technical.
- Extensive experience with managing large-scale databases.
- Demonstrated expertise in managing large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding metadata and addressing standards.
- Communication skills that are both verbal and written at a high level.
- Inform business decision-making.
- Streamline operations
- Reduce risk and manage setbacks
- Increase security
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy Data Analyst Jobs in United States
Posted Date: May 30, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA