Driving Jobs NYC, Drivers will need to lift heavy objects and load them into their vehicles, requiring upper body strength and physical stamina. Drivers undertake various transporting duties and typically work for hotels, restaurants and delivery services.
Drivers are responsible for delivering packages to clients in a timely manner, working on nights and weekends and ensuring that vehicles are always ready for use, among other duties. Their primary responsibilities include transporting clients from airports to hotels, carrying out vehicle maintenance checks and interacting with clients in professional conduct.
|Hiring Organization||Robin Judson Partners|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 2500 To USD 2800 Per Month|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10166|
Integrity is the driving force behind all that we do. We know our clients and their business and understand the unique culture of each, along with the impact of every new hire on that culture.
We take the time to get to know our candidates and our clients personally so that we can work with their best interests in mind. What sets us apart is our ability to instill in both our clients and candidates trust and confidence in our recommendations and advice.
We take pride in our long-standing relationships. We have turned candidates into clients, smaller clients into larger clients and have even staffed new funds from their inception. Each member of our team has worked on Wall
Street and together we have over 35 years of combined recruiting experience. We have worked with numerous investment banks, hedge funds, private equity firms, real estate funds, asset management firms and other Wall Street Companies.
Driver Responsibilities For Driving Jobs NYC
- Transporting clients from airports to hotels and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
Driver Requirements For Driving Jobs NYC
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
Driver Skills For Driving Jobs NYC
- Physical strength and ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices.
Driver Benefits For Driving Jobs NYC
- Vacations. Did we mention paid vacations and sick days off.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Job Security.
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy Driving Jobs NYC For Driver
Posted Date: April 27, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA