Entry Level Cyber Security Jobs NYC | Job in America
Urgent Vacancy Entry Level Cyber Security Jobs NYC
Entry Level Cyber Security Jobs NYC, Cyber Security Specialist is responsible for providing security during the development stages of software systems, networks and data centers. The professionals have to search for vulnerabilities and risks in hardware and software.
They manage and monitor any attacks and intrusions. The Security Specialist has to recognize the potential threat or attempted breach by closing off the security vulnerability. They build firewalls into network infrastructures.
The professional should suggest security measures for any information. They must design various strategies and defensive systems against intruders. The Cyber Security Specialist monitors systems for any unusual activities.
Cyber Security Jobs Details
|USD 11000 To USD 12000 Per Month
|New York City, New York, United States 10018
Mandiant is recognized by enterprises, governments and law enforcement agencies worldwide as the market leader in threat intelligence and expertise gained on the frontlines of cyber security.
To make every organization confidently ready for cyber threats, Mandiant scales its intelligence and expertise through the Mandiant Advantage SaaS platform to deliver current intelligence, automation of alert investigation and prioritization and validation of security controls products from a variety of vendors.
Mandiant provides public and private organizations and critical infrastructure worldwide with early threat insights through unmatched intelligence and response expertise for the highest-profile incidents.
The Mandiant Advantage SaaS platform, offered with managed services support and powered by the Mandiant Intel Grid, delivers the ability to measure, optimize, and continuously improve security programs.
Job Responsibilities For Entry Level Cyber Security Jobs NYC
- Safeguards information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
Job Skills For Entry Level Cyber Security Jobs NYC
- System administration
- Network security
- Problem solving
- Information security policies
- On-call network troubleshooting
- Firewall administration
- Network protocols
- Routers, hubs, and switches
- Informing others
Job Requirements For Entry Level Cyber Security Jobs NYC
- Experience with vulnerability scanning solutions
- Familiarity with the DOD Information Assurance Vulnerability Management program.
- Proficiency with any of the following: Anti-Virus, HIPS, ID/PS, Full Packet Capture, Host-Based Forensics, Network Forensics, and RSA Security
- In-depth knowledge of architecture, engineering, and operations of at least one enterprise SIEM platform
- Experience developing and deploying signatures
- Understanding of mobile technology and OS , VMware technology, and Unix and basic Unix commands
- Address : 1359 Broadway, New York, NY 10018, United States
- Phone No. : +1 703-683-3141
- E-Mail : email@example.com
Post Title: Entry Level Cyber Security Jobs NYC | Job in America
Posted Date: February 26, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA