Human Resources Jobs in New York
Human Resources Jobs in New York, We are seeking an HR Assistant to perform a range of administrative HR duties. An HR Assistant (Human Resources) is a professional responsible for daily administrative and HR tasks within an organization.
Your role as a liaison between HR personnel and employees is an important part of the job. This will ensure smooth communication and prompt resolution to any questions or requests. As a policy-maker, you will also be responsible for creating processes and documents.
You should have a degree in HR and experience in the industry to be a good candidate for the position of human resources assistant. You must be able work independently and maintain calm under pressure.
John Bicknell, a corporate attorney, had his sights set on building a law firm. He was met by a small, unpaved village with no industry and little business.
The stagecoach at Plaza of Los Angeles was escorted by a tall, red-bearded, 34-year-old lawyer. As the region grew, so did the firm, in both Northern and Southern California as well as nationally and internationally.
Responsibilities For Human Resources Jobs in New York
- Assist in the day-to-day operation of HR functions and duties.
- Assist Human Resources executives with administrative and clerical support.
- Update and compile employee records (hard- and softcopies)
- Prepare reports and process documentation related to personnel activities (staffing/recruitment, training, grievances etc.)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings and training, surveys, etc.) in minutes.
- Handle employee inquiries regarding rules and regulations, human resources, and other issues.
- Assist with payroll preparation by providing pertinent data (absences and bonuses, etc.
- When necessary, communicate with the public.
Skills Requirements For Human Resources Jobs in New York
- Proven experience as an HR Assistant, Staff Assistant, or relevant human resources/administrative position.
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular)
- Experience with an HRMS or HRIS.
- Familiarity and familiarity with ATS software.
- Basic knowledge of labor law.
- Great organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Insurance plans
- Disability Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Specials for Corporate Customers
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus
Post Title: Human Resources Jobs in New York
Posted Date: June 5, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA