Jobs in Queens NY. An assistant manager is responsible for scheduling employees and training new employees. They may be required to deal with escalated customer complaints depending on their industry.
We are looking for an assistant manager who is willing to help train and hire other members of our team. As an assistant manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that the team follows company policies, solving customer complaints, leading the group, and organizing the team’s schedule.
You should have a track record of consistent work and experience as a manager or assistant manager in order to be a good fit for this position. Passion for customer service is a plus.
|Hiring Organization||Nicka K New York|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Working Hours||8 hours|
|Salary||USD 3200 to USD 4000 per Month|
|Location||Queens, New York, United States 11433|
Except when you give it to us, we do not collect any personally identifiable information. If you choose to fill out a user registration, take an online survey, or make a purchase you might be asked for certain information, such as your contact information, gender, age, product, and cosmetic concerns, as well as the brands and products that you use.
We will need your credit card number, expiration date, delivery address and billing address in order to process an order. Users who register on the Site must enter a username/email address, and a password to protect their personal information. If you prefer not to have any personally identifiable information collected, please don’t provide any.
Assistant Manager Responsibilities Jobs in Queens NY
- Assist customers when needed.
- Organizing employee schedules.
- Ensure that security, safety and health rules are observed.
- When necessary, take disciplinary action
- Assuring consistent customer service.
- Motivating employees and keeping them focused on the mission.
- Maintaining merchandise and a visual strategy.
- Stocking and cleaning the stores in accordance with standards.
- Complete tasks are given by the general manager accurately and efficiently
- Assisting the store manager when needed.
Assistant Manager Needed for Jobs in Queens NY
- Ensure that company policy are adhered to.
- Controlling costs can help maximize profits.
- Training, developing and hiring new employees.
- To resolve customer problems to their satisfaction.
- Maintaining a company-best practice management style.
- All employees should be given direction and leadership.
- Assuring product availability and quality.
- Presenting employee reviews.
- To lead the staff, we work closely with the store manager.
- Overseeing retail inventory.
Assistant Manager Skills for Jobs in Queens NY
- Stable work history.
- You must be self-motivated and have a desire to learn more.
- Ability to work independently when needed
- Play as a member of a team.
- Customer satisfaction is your top priority.
- As an assistant manager, or in retail store management.
Assistant Manager Benefits Jobs in Queens NY
- Possibility to make personnel decisions
- Personal growth and development
- Encourage employees to grow and improve.
- Identify your leadership style.
- Team autonomy is possible
- Improve the work environment
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy Jobs in Queens NY For Assistant Manager
Posted Date: May 8, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA