Urgent Vacancy Library Jobs NYC For Librarian
Library Jobs NYC, A librarian is in charge of collecting, organizing, and issuing library resources such as books, films, and audio files. They work in a range of settings including public libraries, schools, and museums. Their duties include issuing resources, cataloging books, and conducting regular audits.
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated Librarian to join our team. As a librarian, you will perform a range of duties such as cataloging library resources, maintaining library records, managing budgets and planning book sales.
For this position, you will have to demonstrate outstanding interpersonal skills, as a great part of your job will involve interacting with the local community including parents, students, and young children. The ideal candidate should also possess in-depth knowledge of library database systems, as well as excellent communication and organizational skills.
|Hiring Organization||Robert Half Recruiters & Employment Agency|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 2500 To USD 3000 Per Month|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10017|
Recruiters and staffing experts at our New York Midtown West, NY office understand the local job market and can help candidates and hiring managers with their employment needs. Robert Half has been connecting job seekers with leading employers for nearly seven decades. Contact our New York office to speak with a recruiter today.
We understand the importance of employee happiness. Higher employee engagement leads to greater productivity, and workers who feel valued are motivated to make real, tangible contributions to their companies. See how we are building a happier workplace, one job at a time.
Learn about Robert Half’s history, our specialized brands, and see how innovation and high ethical standards have taken us from a small operation in to the world’s largest specialized staffing firm with offices across the globe. Robert Half has developed relationships with the best professional trade associations.
From awards and scholarship contributions to participation in local association chapters, we work to support the professional development of eager professionals and provide job opportunities for members of professional associations. Discover which professional trade organizations we work with and how both employers and job seekers can benefit from these strategic relationships.
Librarian Responsibilities For Library Jobs NYC
- Oversee the check-out process for books and other resource materials.
- Organize and host book sales, author signings, and other reading events.
- Clarify the use of library amenities and provide information about library policies.
- Make sure the library meet the needs of precise groups of users including postgraduate students and disabled students.
Librarian Requirements For Library Jobs NYC
- Collect and catalog library resources including books, films, and publications.
- Help people locate reference and leisure reading materials.
- Maintain library records and ensure it is updated.
- Perform regular audits of the information and inventory on file.
- Educate patrons on how to properly search for information using the library databases.
Librarian Skills For Library Jobs NYC
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of library databases.
- Outstanding organizational and interpersonal communication skills.ad
Librarian Benefits For Library Jobs NYC
- The first and foremost benefit is getting free books. Yes!
- Availability of all kinds of books. A library is the biggest resource for books.
- A disciplined area to study.
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy Library Jobs NYC For Librarian
Posted Date: April 26, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA