NY Employment, We are looking for a focused data entry to continuously update our company’s databases. The data entry will liaise with and follow up with employees within the company as well as with customers to collect information.
The data entry will capture the data into relevant databases in a timely and accurate manner. You will identify and correct errors, and swiftly bring them to the attention of relevant parties where necessary.
To do well in this job, you should collect information and capture data promptly to ensure the business’ databases are current to accurately reflect its developments, updates and transactions. Top candidates will be focused, diligent, energetic and have good people’s skills.
In essence, data entry means to operate equipment (often a keyboard) to input alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data into a company’s system. The data entry operator may be required to verify or edit data as it is entered, or another person might do this work. The data may come from hand-written forms or audio files.
The duties of a Data Entry include coding information, troubleshooting processing errors and achieving an organization’s goals by completing the necessary tasks. They are also responsible for complying with data integrity and security policies, printing and scanning files and generating reports.
Data entry, a person-based process, is “one of the important basic” tasks needed when no machine-readable version of the information for planned computer-based analysis or processing is readily available.
|Hiring Organization||Akerman LLP|
|Post Name||Data Entry|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 17 To USD 21 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10020|
We collaborate with the world’s most successful enterprises and entrepreneurs to navigate change, seize opportunities, and overcome barriers to innovation and growth. Within our communities, we work to create better opportunities for the future.
Akerman is a client-driven enterprise, recognized by Financial Times as among the most forward thinking law firms in the industry. We are ranked among the top 100 law firms in the United States,
with a reach that extends across the Americas and globally. Assembling a hand-crafted team for every client engagement, we leverage our more than 700 lawyers and business professionals across 24 offices.
Our inclusive culture impacts the way we see the world and deliver results. We are a perpetual insurgent, infusing startup agility with over a century of enterprise stability—and we try not to take ourselves too seriously along the way.
Data Entry Responsibilities For NY Employment
- Gathering invoices, statements, reports, personal details, documents and information from employees, other departments and clients.
- Scanning through information to identify pertinent information.
- Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
- Creating accurate spreadsheets.
- Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
- Ensuring data is backed up.
- Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
- Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
- Handling additional duties from time to time.
Data Entry Requirements For NY Employment
- Good command of English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel.
- Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
Data Entry Skills For NY Employment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient touch typing skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Comfortable working independently with minimal supervision.
- Fast Typing Speed.
- Basic Software Knowledge.
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- The Ability to Operate Standard Office Equipment.
- Organizational and Time-management Skills.
- Basic Research and Data Collection Skills.
- Basic Knowledge of Database Structure.
Data Entry Benefits For NY Employment
- Data entry online helps in the process of Research and Analysis
- Data entry online helps in generating information from across the web
- Conversion of raw data into digital data which can be processed in various industrial sectors
- Helps in electronic word processing
- Online data entry can be made use of in some cases for data retrieval, if you need to make use of data online
- Facilitates Data migration: Upgrading or making relevant changes to the data when a company upgrades its database, or changes it system software from one version to another.
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy NY Employment For Data Entry
Posted Date: April 28, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA