Showroom Jobs in New York, We are looking for an efficient, courteous cashier who possesses excellent customer service skills. The cashier will scan the customer’s selections, ensure that prices and quantities are accurate, accept payments, issue receipts, answer inquiries, and provide helpful information to customers products.
Promotions, or item location. You will also respond to complaints, process refunds or exchanges of items, and maintain a clean workspace. To succeed as a cashier, you should have a strong work ethic and high level of accuracy. You should be responsible, attentive to customer needs, and committed to providing excellent service.
|Hiring Organization||M5 Showroom|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 15 To USD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10013|
M5 is a multi-branded luxury sportswear sales and marketing showroom. An understanding of our retail client’s ultimate customer. Historically we have successfully developed unknown brands into iconic household names. We have established close relationships with the top retailers across North America including Saks Fifth Avenue, Bergdorf Goodman.
Mr. Porter, Ron Herman, Nordstrom, Ssense, Holt Renfrew, Harry Rosen, just to name a few. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service and the personal relationships we have developed over the years.
Likewise, M5 brands respect our ability to seamlessly connect them with the best retail channels and effectively translate their brand’s vision to the North American market.
Cashier Responsibilities For Showroom Jobs in New York
- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
- Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
- Following all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards, or the purchase of specific items, such as alcohol or cigarettes.
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
Cashier Requirements For Showroom Jobs in New York
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- High level of energy with strong customer service.
- Basic math and computer.
- Ability to stand, walk, lift heavy items, and work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to provide excellent service.
- Attention to detail.
Cashier Skills For Showroom Jobs in New York
- Accepting Payments.
- Basic Math.
- Attention to Detail.
- Bagging Calculations.
- Cash Management.
- Gift Cards.
Cashier Benefits For Showroom Jobs in New York
- You can work with many different clients.
- Cashiers can work in many different fields.
- You can avoid hard physical work as a cashier.
- Cashiers have a decent work-life balance.
- You may get discounts on products.
- Being a cashier is not that stressful.
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy Showroom Jobs in New York
Posted Date: May 5, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA