Unskilled Job In America – New York – US Jobs – Painter
Unskilled Job In America. We are searching for a deadline-driven painter with great attention to detail. The painter will be expected to use color theory principles to match shades, follow written and verbal instructions, and use a variety of tools to paint surfaces. Other responsibilities include completing minor repairs and selecting correct paints and primers.
To be successful as a painter, you should have great stamina, physical strength, and time management skills. The ideal candidate will be able to understand clients’ visions, follow directions, and complete projects on time and to budget.
Unskilled Job Details
- Organization Name : Nolan Painting
- Post Name : Painter
- Qualification : 12th Pass
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Freshers
- Salary : USD 25000 To USD 30000 Per Year
- Location : Amityville, New York, United States 11701
Fully family-owned and operated for over 25 years, Nolan Painting Inc. started as a 2-man team painting residential homes in the small-town where we grew up. Over the years we’ve added new team members, worked with thousands of clients, and have grown into a full-service professional interior residential and commercial painting, wall coverings, surface treatments, and decorative finishings contracting corporation.
Our history shows that with Nolan Painting Inc., you receive the attention to detail you expect from a small business combined with the quality workmanship, professionalism and resources you only find with leading industry contractors. Our unmatched commitment to making your home, business, or building match your vision is what we do best.
Nolan Painting Inc. offers a full range of interior and exterior painting services, from single color repaints to decorative surface treatments. We paint houses, high-rises – and everything in between.
With almost 25 years in business, we bring a high level of craftsmanship, professionalism, and attention to detail that’s hard to beat. We understand that a quality paint job isn’t possible without the proper surface preparation.
- Selecting the correct tools and paints for projects.
- Preparing walls and other surfaces before painting.
- Mixing and applying paints, varnishes, and sealants for a lasting finish.
- Covering exposed objects and surfaces.
- Using fillers such as putty and plaster to repair cracks.
- Buying paint, brushes, and other supplies.
- Obeying workplace safety rules.
- Collaborating with other design and construction specialists.
- Keeping the workspace and tools clean.
- Knowledge of all the applicable health and safety standards.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Solid communication skills.
- Good balance and physical strength.
- Good color vision and aesthetic instincts.
- Attention to detail.
- Physical strength, stamina and dexterity.
- Familiarity with painting tools and materials.
- Time management skills to ensure tasks are completed on schedule.
- Customer service skills, if working with clients.
- Address : 21 Greene Ave, Amityville, NY 11701, United States
- Phone : +1 516-799-5646
Apply For Unskilled Job In America
Post Title: Unskilled Job In America – New York – US Jobs – Painter
Posted Date: February 10, 2022
Author: US Jobs