Operator Control Room Job: The Production Supervisor must supervise the ability to operate both the milling and kiln system independently. Demonstrated competence in the operation of both milling and kiln systems is required.
|Title||Operator Control Room Job|
|Base Salary||$19 per hour|
CEMEX was founded in 1906 and has evolved into a global building material company. It provides reliable service and high-quality products to communities across the Americas, Europe, and Africa. CEMEX offers competitive wages, career advancement, great benefits such as health and vision plans, vacation or time off, employee assistance programs, retirement plan options, and over a century worth of stability for your next career.
Job Responsibilities for Operator Control Room Job
- Assist in the repair or refractory of cement plants and kiln systems.
- You must be able to read and understand instrument loop diagrams, sketches, and manufacturer specifications. Also, you need to perform simple chemical and physical controls tests and write clear reports on all phases of operations, as needed.
- You must be able to start and shut down the plant and make minor adjustments to electrical equipment.
- You must be able to operate and understand the console equipment. This includes CRTs, communication, and recorders.
- To operate or repair minor damage to these instruments, you must be familiar with the principles and mechanics of electric and pneumatic instrumentation.
- To quickly diagnose and fix problems, you must have a thorough understanding of mechanics.
- Perform all cleaning and maintenance work necessary to keep equipment and areas safe and orderly.
- When on company property, you must comply with safety regulations and use proper safety equipment.
- Safety equipment includes clothing and apparatus such as hardhats, safety glasses, ear protection, and safety shoes. Back support belts, gloves, respirators, and gloves are all examples.
Qualifications for Operator Control Room Job
- High school diploma, or general education degree (GED).
- Language skills: Complementary with education
- Mathematical skills: Complementary with education, addition and subtraction, multiplications, divisions, percentages, areas, and volumes
- Reasoning Skills: Ability to recognize potentially dangerous situations and understand instructions from supervisors.
- Prefer 2 years’ experience in a related industry
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Capability to read and use a tape measure/ruler accurately
- Exposure to extreme heat, extreme temperature, extreme noise, and working outside may be required.
- Protective equipment must be worn at all times while on the site
Physical Requirements for Operator Control Room Job
- Walking, sitting, lifting, and pulling heavy objects are required.
- To move objects, you can use up to 20 pounds of force often and/or 10 pounds per hour.
- While sitting is the most common job, standing or walking for short periods of time can be a part of the job.
- The employee must communicate with visitors and employees while performing their duties.
Post Title: Operator Control Room Job Vacancy in Florida, USA
Posted Date: July 27, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA