About the job
Are you confident, detailed and self-sufficient…Join our team. This is the position for you if you’re looking for social interaction, community connection and support, and care. As a Resident Assistant, you will be the heart of what we do best. You will care for residents with compassion and dedication.
- The Resident Assistant (RA), assists residents in daily living and maintains their unique environment.
- The Resident Assistant (RA), provides documentation and observation.
- Assisting new Associates with their onboarding the Resident Assistant (RA).
- You must complete and maintain the assigned medication administration training program.
- Multi-priority ability
- Ability to prioritize tasks independently
- Excellent communication skills
- English proficiency in reading, writing, and communicating
Benedictine and our Ministry Partners are a non-profit senior care agency founded by the sisters from St. Scholastica. They operate on the four core values of Hospitality, Stewardship, and Respect. We are proud to have an exceptional team of associates with extraordinary hearts. We strive to create a supportive and encouraging environment for all our residents and team members so that you can grow and succeed. We need people with big hearts to help us find the best opportunities in the upper Midwest.
Post Title: Resident Assistant Job Vacancy In Minnesota, USA
Posted Date: March 25, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA