Sales Associate Jobs: We are seeking dynamic sales professionals to hunt and grow new accounts for Magic EdTech USA and Canada.
|Hiring Organization||Magic EdTech|
|Base Salary||6000-7000 USD Per Month|
Responsibilities for Sales Associate Jobs:
- To generate leads from new customers, run effective digital marketing campaigns and sales campaigns.
- Participate in planning and key account strategy.
- Responsible for sales growth in the North American region.
- Create winning proposals and blogs about the latest industry trends.
- Establish long-lasting relationships with decision-makers and influencers.
- Has a sense for urgency and a positive, winning attitude.
- Learn more about the landscape of digital learning products and the ecosystem that supports them.
- Highly process-driven with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Collaborate with the marketing department to plan events for customers and develop branding strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree with a competitive CGPA.
- Strong analytical skills and moderate expertise with Microsoft and Google tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a high-performing, dynamic environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- No prior experience is required. A passion for sales is required.
Magic Software Inc. (www.magicsw.com), develops digital technology solutions in the Education and Financial Services sectors. Solmark (www.solmark.com), an American PE firm, is the sole owner of Magic Software.
- Magic Edtech (www.magicedtech.com) is a leading brand that provides an SaaS-based e-learning platform (MagicBox) and digital learning product development services. We provide end-to-end service and support our customers throughout the entire value chain, from content creation through to distribution.
- Magic Finserv (www.magicfinserv.com) is an emerging technology services provider to the buy-side within financial services.
Primary Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Title: Sales Associate Jobs in New York USA
Posted Date: July 6, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA