Full job description
Sales Executive Job: Aman is a luxury lifestyle brand that aims to transform the lives of its guests through hotels, resorts and experiences. We use our unique combination, which includes world-class talent and unmatched design, to achieve our goals. Our guests and employees share the “Aman way” of life, which is a shared philosophy that creates a sense of belonging.
|Base Salary||6500 – 7000 USD Per Month|
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities:
- To act as the principal point of contact for the US sales team, and ensure that they have the resources necessary to promote Aman internationally.
- Organization of annual sales roadshows in all US & South American Cities. These events consist of two weeks of trade, media and consumer events daily with sales calls and workshops by GMs.
- To collaborate closely with the marketing and communications department to review hotel performance, identify and implement new ways to support the US sales team to deliver budgeted results
- Collaboration with US Sales team to implement SOPs for brand standards and better reporting.
- To analyze and review pick-up and production reports monthly
- We are reviewing American Trade Partners portals to make sure that everything is up-to-date to maximize our business opportunities.
- Proofing travel trade material. All trade materials for Aman must adhere to brand guidelines. As required, provide copy, imagery, and advertisements
Sales Executive Job Qualifications:
Aman is looking for people who understand luxury consumers in the 21st century and can craft and deliver products that appeal to them. The following are the common traits of the top performers in our group:
- They choose to be part of a values-based organization because they are values-driven. They respect and uphold our ethical standards and adapt to the cultural differences of the places where they live and work.
- They are able to work with others and look out for the interests of our Company, our guests, and our colleagues.
Particular Skills & Qualifications Required For Sales Executive Job
- Recent graduate degree or equivalent in Hotel or Business School/University.
- Experience in sales or marketing is preferred.
- Fluent in English written and spoken. Additional languages are possible, but not necessary.
- Impeccable communication skills
- You must be organized, detail-oriented, and self-sufficient.
- You are a dynamic, quick learner and can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint at an advanced level
Post Title: Sales Executive Job Vacancy in New York USA
Posted Date: July 7, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA