About the job
A preferred client offers several opportunities for direct hire Software Solutions Technicians. They provide customer-facing demonstrations of software and ensure that the solution meets customers’ needs. This position will be responsible for performing software production tasks and providing Level 2 support for client software products. This hybrid position is remote and in-office.
- To compile Client’s Software solutions create and checks templates, import scripts/parsers, and digital images.
- Customers can get prompt phone/email support for software problems and enhancement requests.
- Support technicians and customers can get technical assistance with software and setup issues.
- You may spend a lot of time on the phone/e-mail. There may also be non-standard hours.
- Support activity logs via the CRM support ticketing system
- To ensure that the problem is resolved, customers are given a complete follow-up
- Uses company resources and prior experience to determine standard/non-standard problems
- Emerging urgent issues require more in-depth knowledge and appropriate internal resources
- Software Engineers receive customer feedback regarding bugs/enhancement of existing and new products
- Assists in Sales, Sales OP’s, and Manager of Technical Support for qualifying clients’ Software Products
- Delivers software products to clients and helps with configuration and installation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows OS and various database software including MS Access, SQL and ASP. Proficient in PCL 5, 6 and PCL 6 printer languages.
- Be familiar with the basic concepts, practices, and procedures in relation to form design and printing
- As a technical lead for the entire software development process, you will have experience as a software developer.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (BSCS), Information Systems (BSIS), is preferred, but an Associates Degree with Experience will be considered
Post Title: Software Solutions Technician Job Vacancy In West Virginia, USA
Posted Date: March 14, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA