Solar Sales Representative Job: Lumio is one the most rapidly growing technology companies in the nation. Lumio is a top four national solar brand and has a unique approach to customers. Lumio offers top-quality products at affordable prices. However, we are focused on customer service and the whole buying process to ensure loyal customers. Lumio, which consists of 4 regional companies, is represented on the west side by Lift Energy in California and Smart Energy Today Washington / Oregon/ Idaho. Lumio has an unrivalled executive team, led by CEO Greg Butterfield. This allows Lumio to offer unmatched value to its customers and representatives. Our customers get an industry-leading warranty and the fastest installs. This ensures that our representatives are paid quickly and customers can start saving. Combining SET and Lumio gives us a small company feel with big-time support. Representatives have access to a comprehensive support system that allows them to focus on what they excel at and make the most money in the shortest time possible.
The fastest growing industry in America is solar. The US has only 4% of the 35% solar saturation in Europe and Australia. We are slowly catching up. The entire industry is currently experiencing a tremendous growth period. In 2021, it saw one of its greatest increases in history. This ability for families to generate their own power and not rely on others in times of crisis has created a new demand in the industry. This is all happening now. 2022 is already a lot more successful than last year. Lumio’s growth and expansion has made it more enjoyable to help customers than ever.
Lumio provides residential and commercial solar, roofing, and a variety of other energy-efficient home improvements. Our reps can easily create a plan that suits each customer and maximize their energy savings.
|Title||Solar Sales Representative|
|Base Salary||$80,000 – $250,000 a year|
IN-Home Solar / Home Improvement Sales Professionals in Washington Oregon and California. Lumio representatives receive some of the highest commissions available in the industry. Rep income in 2021 ranged between $83,000 and $450,000. We are seeing a lot of success this year, which means that many reps will earn between $83,000 and $450,000 per year.
These positions are available for local reps within their area. However, traveling opportunities may be available upon request.
Reps may take 10-15-day trips to TX, CA FL, FL, AZ and WA (company sponsored, but not required).
Lumio is seeking leaders at all levels. Lumio can assist even the most experienced sales reps to find a platform that allows them to plug in and start closing deals right away. We also have positions that allow people without any prior sales or solar experience to earn a 6-figure annual income, regardless of their skill level. All reps receive training from the top down and can continue training at any time.
We are expanding in Washington, Oregon and California. In the near future, we are seeking leaders to manage some of these sites. We encourage managers from other industries to apply but we prefer to promote from within. Because they have all been there, our managers can help reps in any situation.
Responsibilities for Solar Sales Representative Job
- Educate customers about solar and how it can save you money
- Learn from top salespeople and work with them
- If desired, new hires may choose to “earn while learning” by following a mentor for the first 30 days.
- Prospecting for qualified leads (self-generated, or referral appsts) is a more lucrative job.
- Running pre-existing company leads and updating their records within our CRM
- Qualified sales appointments booked directly into the company calendar each month
- Complete Sales Support, including designs and proposals in real-time
- SALESFORCE CRM allows you to keep track of everything
- Support layer for post-sale (collecting customer information)
- We offer support for those who are great at closing.
- The easiest way to track and access all 37 states within the industry.
- Installations are quick and easy – usually within 30 days in most markets
- Quick and clean commissions
- 30% upfront, 70% after installation is complete
- Signing all documents and closing deals with customers
- Manage your accounts
- Analyze customer savings, and inform them about all federal and/or local credit options available
- 2 weekly zoom conference calls – approx. 1 hr.
Qualifications for Solar Sales Representative Job
- A winning attitude, a desire to do the best and an understanding of what it takes.
- Teachable/coachable: We have proven systems that work. We are looking for reps that will follow these systems.
- A person who is able to work 30-50+ hours per week
- Although it’s difficult to get momentum in this position, I am open to discussing certain situations.
- We expect reps to work hard when they’re working and we don’t mind if they don’t.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- High energy and integrity
- Not required, but it is possible to work weekends and nights if needed
- Motivated by money or intrinsically.
- Experience in the solar and roofing industries is a plus.
- Our best representatives have never sold solar before, but they are adept at following a proven process.
Richard is the contact person for all inquiries.
360 970 7923
Text or call. Text messages will be returned within 24 hours
Post Title: Solar Sales Representative Job Vacancy in Idaho USA
Posted Date: July 11, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA