- Actalent is looking for Specimen Accessioners to join our San Antonio, TX team! *
- *Job Description
- Clinical specimen accessioning
- Sorting samples (blood, plasma, urine, and bodily fluids).
- Entry of patient data
- Prepare laboratory specimens for analysis or testing
- Take out the specimens and transport them to staging areas.
- Identify and label specimens
- Send specimens to testing facilities.
- Extra specimens can be prepared and stored
- *Additional Skills and Qualifications
- Preferably 1 year of laboratory experience, but not necessary.
- Experience in Production or Medical is a plus.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Excellent data entry skills
- Additional Information: *
- The second shift, 5:00 PM – 1:30 AM Monday-Friday
- Benefits and long-term opportunity
- Opportunities for advancement with the best performers.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the different. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any characteristic protected by law.
Post Title: Specimen Accessioner Job Vacancy In Texas, USA
Posted Date: January 29, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA