SQL Database Administrator Job Description:
- Support large SQL Server Database environments
- Administration of databases: Set-up, backup, documentation updates, monitoring, maintenance, and monitoring. Learn and expand the Microsoft solution’s architecture.
- Provide solutions and resolutions to technical problems that may arise in the production environment.
- Implementation of both internal and DR-related database replication strategies. Implement, manage, and monitor database backup and recovery strategies with a focus on PIT recovery.
- Expertise in T-SQL, stored procedures, and query tuning for high transaction systems.
- Expertise in SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Solid knowledge of RDBMS concepts and database architecture.
- SQL Server Profiler is a useful tool for monitoring and troubleshooting the performance and activity of databases.
- Experience in SQL Server Clustering and HA technologies, including mirroring, log shipping and failover cluster, would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of other databases such as MySQL, No SQL databases and in-memory databases.
- Assist in the development and implementation of additional functionality. Assist the DBA team with Disaster Recovery considerations.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft recommendations and Security standards.
- Performance tuning and database optimization.
- SQL Server (troubleshooting and debugging, tuning, optimization and tuning of SQL queries and stored procedure).
- Database administration (Replication, Design experience with RDBMS.
- DR: Quality assurance of database components before they are released for production.
- Monitoring and evaluation of all patches and service packs, as well as ongoing database performance tuning and upgrade.
- Assist in setting up clustered SQL Server Environments.
- All stored procedures that are being used in production must be enforced according to DBA standards
- Operational support for the reporting database servers
- Perform a monthly, or daily, health check on the server.
- Manage and set up maintenance and backup plans. Setup jobs, grant permissions, and perform monitoring and tuning.
- Manage and design database import/export processes to populate test databases or global data marts. Assist in setting up mirroring and log shipping.
- Support DTS and SSIS packages. Transact SQL and developed stored procedures.
- Investigate problems and suggest solutions. Assist the management in planning for resource capacity.
- Use proven methods to improve database security and implement them.
- SSIS and SSRS
|Title||SQL Database Administrator|
|Base Salary||$8325 – $10500 Per Month|
SQL Database Administrator Job Primary Skills: MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014/2016 / Oracle 10G/11G/12C
Secondary Skill: Oracle 11G/11G/12C
Desirable Skills: MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014/2016
Place: USA. India. UAE
Salary: In accordance with industry standards
mLogica is seeking a Senior DBA in SQL, with at least 7+ years IT experience.
SQL Database Administrator Job Standard Duties:
- Assistance in the implementation and maintenance of quality awareness to deliver efficient and cost-effective services.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and monitoring of policies and procedures.
- For data accuracy, maintain documentation and Configuration Management Database (CMDB).
- To maximize efficiency, continuously discover, evaluate, then implement new tools.
- Supervise and manage subcontractors and vendors.
- Translate technical terminology into business language depending on the audience
- Participate in interviews and the hiring of new staff to support management.
- Assist and coach the junior members of your team.
Post Title: SQL Database Administrator Job Vacancy in Illinois USA
Posted Date: July 5, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA