Part-Time Jobs in Houston for Students We are seeking a receptionist to greet clients and visitors to our office. This will include directing clients to the appropriate areas of the office, making contact with employees about visitors, answering phones, taking messages and sorting mail.
You will need to be able to communicate effectively in both written and spoken English. Experience as a receptionist would be an asset.
|Hiring Organization||VCA Ashford Animal Clinic|
|Working Hours||4 hours|
|Salary||USD 17 to USD 20 per Hour|
|Location||Houston Texas United States 77077|
VCA Ashford Animal Hospital is committed to your pet’s well-being and provides excellent service. We strive to build long-lasting relationships with our clients and patients.
Welcome! We are located in southwest Houston on Whittington Drive, which is south of Briar Forest off Diary Ashford and north of Westheimer. We are located approximately 4 miles from Interstate 10 (I-10), near the post office.
VCA Ashford is a comfortable, full-service, accredited AAHA veterinary hospital. Our 3 highly skilled, compassionate veterinarians are available to you and your pet. We also have a support staff that is there to assist you.
Responsibilities For Part Time Jobs in Houston
- Answering, forwarding and screening telephone calls
- Sorting and distributing mail
- It is important to hire, manage, and develop the junior administrative team.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Schedule appointments
Skills and Requirements For Part Time Jobs in Houston
- Organizational Prowess.
- Multitasking skills.
- Tech-Savvy & Ability to Integrate with Your Industry Software
- High emotional intelligence.
- Dependability and consistency.
Benefits For Part Time Jobs in Houston
- There is progression.
- You are the face of the company.
- You will become extremely skilled.
- You can get generous pay.
- Employee discount.
Post Title: Part-Time Jobs in Houston For Students
Posted Date: May 20, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA