Usher Job: As an usher, you will be responsible for welcoming and tending to guests. You will check the tickets of guests, assimilate them to their seats and give information about the program, such as the location of restrooms, refreshments and emergency exits. You must have a friendly demeanor and good interpersonal skills to be a successful usher.
An exceptional usher must be able to identify the needs of guests and offer outstanding customer service. At a variety of functions, such as sports events, musical concerts, or theatre shows, ushers greet guests and direct them towards their seats. They provide programs and assistance to the audience, check tickets and ensure their safety and comfort.
They assist patrons with finding restrooms, food and drink facilities, as well as exits. An usher is an individual who organizes large events, such as concert halls and sports arenas. To assist guests as they navigate the venue, and ensure that everyone has a pleasant experience, an usher is needed.
|Hiring Organization||Disney Theatrical Productions|
|Qualification||12th Pass, 10th Pass|
|Working Hours||8 hours|
|Salary||USD 12 to USD 16 per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York USA 10036|
Disney Theatrical Productions Limited, also known as Disney on Broadway (DTP) is the main stageplay and musical production company for The Walt Disney Studios’ subsidiary, The Walt Disney Studios. It is a major business unit within The Walt Disney Company. Walt Disney Theatrical was founded by Ron Logan, a long-time Disney Entertainment veteran.
It has a reputation for producing many professional and well-received performances. The first was Beauty and the Beast in April. The New Amsterdam Theatre was acquired by the division. This led to a revival of Broadway theatre. The company is a division within Disney Theatrical Group and is led by Thomas Schumacher.
Walt Disney Theatrical Production, Ltd. was founded in February by Ron Logan, the head of live production at Disney Parks, who served as president to produce Beauty and the Beast. Beauty and the Beast premiered on Broadway in April at the Palace Theatre. In May, Disney Theatrical signed a one-year revenue-based lease on New Amsterdam Theatre.
Responsibilities for Usher Job
- Castle is welcomed in a friendly and polite manner.
- Scan tickets and direct guests to their seats.
- Distributing brochures and programs.
- Inform guests about the location and accessibility of restrooms, refreshments, exits, etc.
- Assisting guests with their problems and questions.
- Assist patrons with disabilities and other impairments as necessary.
Skills & Requirements for Usher Job
- Ability to deal with crowds and maintain calm under stressful circumstances.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Willingness to work weekends and on public holidays
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Skills in the organization.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- 15% Discount on all Alliance Theatre Productions
- 20% Discount on Alliance Theatre Acting Classes
- One complimentary ticket to any Alliance Theatre production in the current season. Subject to availability. Not redeemable for Saturday Evening performances.
Post Title: Usher Job Vacancy in Disney Theatrical Productions New York, USA
Posted Date: July 19, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA