Description of the Job
Warehouse Job: There are many job opportunities available depending on where you live. Postings are updated daily with new positions.
|Base Salary||$19 Per Hour|
- Limited time bonus
- Only certain job types and shifts qualify for bonuses. Additional terms and conditions might apply.
- Associates must be working at the time the payout is made
- Installments will be used to pay out payouts
Immediate openings are available now.
Amazon is an excellent way to get started in a career. Amazon will train you.
Customers receive their orders on time by the Air Gateway Team. You will be part the dedicated team that loads cargo out of warehouses onto planes as an Air Gateway Team member. You can work in a warehouse or open-air location near an aircraft.
Amazon Air sites are available 24/7. They offer a range of schedule and shift options, including full-time (40 hour), reduced-time (32) and part-time (30 hours). Site-specific schedules and shift availability can vary depending on the location. Shifts are available on weekends and during the week. The availability of shifts depends on the business need.
For safety reasons, candidates must be at least 18 years old.
Here are some reasons you will love your job:
- Career Development: Many of our entry-level employees go on to become leaders in HR and operations. Discover where your Amazon journey will take you.
- Benefits We offer a variety of benefits including health care starting from day one, discounts for employees, 401(k), savings plans, paid vacations, and many more. After you have chosen your role, find out what benefits you will receive.
- Hours of operation: We’ll give you a schedule that you can rely on.
Job Qualification for Warehouse Job
- A valid driver’s license in your state may be required. Commercial driver’s permits are not required.
- To be eligible for access to airport security identification displays areas (SIDA), applicants must pass a criminal background screening. If applicable, they must also be able to get the appropriate badges from US Customs and/or airport authorities.
- If the position involves safety-sensitive functions, it may be subject to drug and alcohol testing by the Department of Transportation (DOT). Amazon must also determine the applicant’s history of DOT drug or alcohol testing before they hire them into positions that require them to perform safety-sensitive functions, as per federal law.
Post Title: Warehouse Job Vacancy in Amazon Ohio USA
Posted Date: July 13, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA